Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. C

Promo code with Disposable keys

Lets say you have an adoptable that you want to limit to the users, with this mod you can assign a key with that promo code and when they enter it and adopt the pet. It will delete the key so they can cant get more than the one pet. Since the new version of Mysidia may be coming out in a few...
  2. C

Comment by 'Chibi_Chicken' in 'Mysidia 1.3.0 Spoilers!'

I must be boring person to be really excited about the new security updates. :smile: I cant wait for the new plugin mod system too that will be fun to play with.
  3. C

phpbb integration

So I thought I would share some of my chicken scratching with you about getting a forum install with Mysidia. Back when it was just Rusnak I was able to integrate the forums user logins, it has been a little trickier for me with the updated scripts but I love me some google'n problem fixing...
  4. C

Custom design pets

Custom Pet Mod for Mysidia Adoptables v1.2.1 This mod will allow users to pick the background color of the pet that they adopt, and as the adopt levels up their color choice will effect that level as well. Demo: http://www.plumagedoom.com/cpet/petdemo.php?id=3 Download...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads