Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. K

Doesnt go to owned adopt database

So when I try to adopt a pet it shows normal but when I go to do anything it says ID doesnt match any and its not in owned adopt database? I backuped files I messed with however it still does this? Even with new files ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So i just redid the site I realized what went off...
  2. K

Password Reset

So I had a user that forgot his pass and used the reset however the email never went out. I checked the datebase and it says it was stored and shows a bunch. I tryed it with a test account and it said it did however the pass was never reset and I never got the email. I decided to change it in...
  3. K

BB codes not working right

So ive been bothered by this for a while and I cant seem to find the issue. When I edited text in the index page only some bb codes work, bold, underline so forth However color and size ones wont, they exist in bbcode.php and says it should convert them however for some reason it is not...
  4. K

Theme Error?

Im not sure this is where I should ask however I will After I got my site to work hosted at x10hosting I started messing with theme and decided to try to use the spookywood theme however it did nothing However at the start of the page on my site it had change Theme I clicked it now I cant get...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts