Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. B

Bobby in code creativity (prt 1)

So you got to ask yourself what this seemly new guy showing up here has some sprites and knows a bit of temple code and art design for temples; what might he know about other areas. Well this does seem like a general game development area, and if this is the wrong place for me to post this I do...
  2. B

"Fairy State" theme by Bobbybighoof (Mysidia 1.3.3)

This is my 3rd offering here for this community, and don't worry too much I got a few more in the works. This one is for all you Fairy lovers out there, but naturally contains all the psd files to change that a bit to fit your needs. It is a very light airy and simple theme with few images and...
  3. B

"Nicnack Shop" by Bobbybighoof (mysidia v1.3.3)

Here is my second theme made for this community. I like to call this one "Nicnack Shop" it is a play on thrift shops around the world and collecting things. I have included the psd file of the main background so the user can toy around with it a bit. I also used some social network links and a...
  4. B

Bobby's Clicpboard

Hi I recently posted a nice simple theme for the Mysidia community to enjoy, but I wanted to go a step farther into support here for this community. let me first introduce myself. Hi I am known as Bobbybighoof on the internet or simply "Bobby" will do. I am many things in this life that I own...
  5. B

Spire Theme by Bobbybigoof

I wanted to thank the development of this source for all they do for this community and for signature pet adoption everywhere. So decided for my first contribute to this community in payment for my approval of recent upgrades to the source; I would make a simple theme that people might enjoy...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts