Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. S

Error in siggy mys 1.3

hello friends, I hope I can help, on my website I have the following error: Warning: readfile(http://www.musicaparaescuchar.net/../picuploads/gif/34478bd962c66bf975f54dfd6b0318aa.gif) [function.readfile]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request in...
  2. S

Help me with the breeding system of Arianna

hi, I have a doubt with the breeding system of arianna adoptable when selecting a male and a female can choose of any kind, that is if I choose a male adoptable "type A " and a female adoptable "type B" I get an adoptable type b, my question is: how to have adoptable this works only with the...
  3. S

help with levelup.php please

Hi, I need someone to help me change the levelup.php. I need is the money earned by an adoptable to click, what won the owner of adoptable. maybe I can help of Hall of Famer or someone else please. excuse for English, but I'm using google translator
  4. S

help me with levelup.php

hello friends, I need someone to help me in a modification of levelup.php, what I want is this: the money earned by clicking to win adoptable what you are receiving bone point gain +1 point y + x amount money. thanks, sorry for the English, but I'm using google translator:smile:
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts