Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. K

Strange code error

My site: iilura.com It seems things are going ok, but there's this funny line at the top of my site; Notice: Undefined index: admin in /home/iilura/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 812 Notice: Undefined index: numberofqueries in /home/iilura/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 821...
  2. K

Pet statues

I'd love to see a feature that will show different moods or statuses :pleased: Maybe something like this? At each stage of the pet, you can upload a number of alternate images. Then randomly throughout the day (or for each day/month/etc...) the pet will change accordingly. An example of...
  3. K

Referrals

I haven't seen this suggestion, so here it is :happyc: It'll be nice to have a referrals system that when a new user signs up, they can type in who referred them to our site :) As a thank you to the person who referred them we could have maybe a special pet or cash. :smile:
  4. K

Pet description

When creating a new pet, there's a textbox to write out their description. I've been trying to look around as to where said description is displayed, but I can't seem to find it. *sheepish* Sorry for bombarding you with so many questions :littlecfrown:
  5. K

Trying to fix up adopting layout

Been fighting with this piece for hours and I can't fix it like I want it to look like. Essentially I want a space between the adoptables and I can't figure out how to do it. That's pretty much it ^^ Here's the coding I used; The tweaked part in adopt.php if($canadopt == "yes"){ //If we can...
  6. K

Can't retain adoptable information

When I try to enter pets into my site, it says it's uploaded successfully. However, when I try to adopt it, there's no pets in the dropdown list. I've been tinkering with the layout a bit, but I don't think adjustments to the :sidefeed: and the top link bar would affect this? I ommited some...
  7. K

Bunch of questions;

Was going through the site to familiarize myself with all the features, and I've got a few questions :) Firstly, how do you edit the sidebar links? To remove, say, adopt an abandoned pet? I can't find out how to edit the cash a user has, and not sure where I can change the currency name...
  8. K

Lots of requests (paid if any programmers are interested?)

I've gone through the script and there's just a few features I'd like to add to my site before it's absolutely perfect :D - An item shop. I've done a search here, but it seems to be outdated. - Altering the trading system so that all trades require admin approval to go through. - Ability to...
  9. K

Kyris attempts to sneak in....

...and fails! Hi everyone :) Just discovered this script a few weeks ago and been lurking around. It's an awesome application and the community looks to be equally do. Not sure what else to add XD I watch mystery/thriller/horror shows, read books and manga, completely adore my games, and...
  10. K

Helpless agaisnt all things theme'd

It's strange, but I've got quite a few problems with the themes. My site: http://dreamersend.tzechean.com/index.php Firstly, there's a drop down list of about 5 links of which are all called "Default". All display the same bland, basic page with the exception of the very last "default". At...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts