Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. B

Free MyBB Forum Hosting @ FreeMyBB.com

Hello All, I'm working on a new website, FreeMyBB, which lets you make a free MyBB forum. All of the forums we host come with tons of pre-installed themes and plugins for you to use. Plus, you can edit your forum's CSS to match your Mysidia website. :) We also offer free backups at any time...
  2. B

Mysidia/Rusnak Adoptables v1.1.0 Released!

Hello All, Thanks to the work of Hall of Famer and other members of these forums, an upgraded version of the Adoptables Script is now available for download. New features in this release are: 1. Gender Mod by Arianna 2. Shoutbox Mod by Arianna 3. Cash/Donate System by Cybertrash 4...
  3. B

Mod Template - Information for Mod Creators of the Adoptables Script

Hello All, This topic is meant for mod writers of the Rusnak PHP Adoptables Script. This topic provides you some resources that will help you create modifications for the new release and will help you start writing mods for the new release before it is released and after it is released. The...
  4. B

TrialPay - Anyone ever used it / heard of it? Considering making it a payment option

Hey all, Has anyone here ever used TrialPay? I am considering making it a payment option here and I want to get your thoughts on this idea. Basically from what I gather is you can get the product you want free by filling out an offer, such as buying something, applying for a credit card...
  5. B

[FREE THEME] - TerraFirma - Template Conversion

Hello All, I've converted the website template TerraFirma to work with the EasyAdoptables script. Here's a screenshot of the theme: [attachment=57] The theme download is attached. To install you basically upload the "terrafirma" folder to your "templates" directory. Then in your Admin CP...
  6. B

Like the new theme?

So, how do you all like the new theme? :) Brandon
  7. B

Diversification of Programming - What do you think?

Hello All, Looking forward, I've got some big plans on what to program next. I wanted to let you know of the ideas I had and get some feedback, both for multi-user and multiforums scripts and other scripts. For multiforum scripts: Well, for multiforums / multi-user scripts I want to work on...
  8. B

Darn! Domain Expired.

Darn! I just realized that one of my domains, becomeaforumhost.com just expired. I had registered this domain name about 2 years ago and I used it a long time ago to try and start a multiforums support service (this is before I developed multiforums scripts myself) and now it is expired. In...
  9. B

My next possible project - Multi User Website Builder - Thoughts?

Hello All, I just wanted to let you all of what I think my next project will be. I've been wanting to make a multi-user website / CMS system for some time now, and I think I've finally found a way to do this. I've found a CMS called Triton that is very lightweight but is also powerful and...
  10. B

Free SMF Hosting Script for SMF 1.1.4

Hello All, I found this on my hard drive and I thought it may be of use to someone here. This is the SMFXXL Multiforums Script for SMF 1.1.4. I used this before on SMF 1.1.4 with only minor issues, but it may work on SMF 1.1.5 and it may not. The script below is not my work, but the license...
  11. B

Tornado, Power Outage and No Internet!

Hello, Some of you may have noticed that I wasn't online yesterday. Well, two days ago at night there was high wind or even tornado activity in my area. It blew the roof off the high school that is about a half mile from my home. I also lost power for 16 hours. I also lost internet access...
  12. B

MyBB 1.4 has gone gold!

Well, it's official! MyBB 1.4 has gone gold! http://www.mybboard.net/ I'll be getting a release out to you all hopefully within the next 72 hours. I have to test the script on my test server with the new MyBB 1.4 version just to make sure there are no issues. I also have to test the...
  13. B

Vista Source Code Leaked - See Here for Download

So, I've got myself a leaked copy of Vista's source code! WooT! You can view it by downloading the attached file. BMR777
  14. B

What should I code next? Opinions Please!

Hello, I am feeling a bit bored, so I am thinking of making a second multiforums script for another forum software program. This script would be developed along with my MyBB multiforums script. I am looking for opinions of which forum software you would like to see a multiforums script for...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts