Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. P

Creature Labs

Rebooted and running off my own engine now.
  2. P

Late To The Party

I just realized I forgot to make a newbie post when I first registered here. I don't know how I overlooked that, but m'eh. I go by the alias of Plague. Like a lot of you I'm an artist and currently working on trying to get an adoptable game up and running. I create just about every type of art...
  3. P

Plague's Art

I've been really busy on and off so I'm making the effort to actually be more productive and interactive in this forum by posting some of my art. More of my art can be found here if you are interested: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/xplaguexwolfenx/
  4. P

Trouble Ticket Mod

This is just something I was tinkering with and thought might be useful to some here, especially those who struggle with the code or find mods difficult to install. This is a modification of the pre-existing message system to create a trouble ticket system for your site. No new tables are...
  5. P

Implementing Scrollbox on Index Page

I'm looking to out a scroll box on my index page for updates. I'm familiar with HTML, CSS, and code that is designed based. Anything database related however eludes me. I just downloaded the Rusnak script today and have been making edits and good progress. Still can't seem to get a scroll table...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts