Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Kaeliah

Mysidia 1.3.0 Spoilers!

So yes, as many of you have gathered, 1.3.0 is planned to come out hopefully by the end of the summer. This is probably the biggest release EVER so I hope you guys will be impressed. We're putting a lot of work into really refining the script along with making it as easy to use and customizable...
  2. Kaeliah

2 New Releases!

EpicStats & Custom Page Permissions Release I've been busy! Today I managed to release 2 brand new mods! EpicStats Plugin EpicStats Plugin has been released in the main modifications forum for 1.2.x . It's got some pretty advanced stuff in it, so you should definitely check it out...
  3. Kaeliah

MAI Plugin Released!

Multiple Alternate Images Plugin - Released So I've released probably the biggest mod/plugin I've done for this script, the Multiple Alternate Image Plugin. You can view more about the script in my earlier blog post, here. Anyway, check out the new release and be sure to read my TOS. View...
  4. Kaeliah

Multiple Alternate Images Overhaul

Multiple Alternate Images Overhaul The script is nearly done, and will soon be released in the Premium Member area. But don't worry, I will offer a way for non-premium members to get it too. Features The system is very thorough, and includes many features and some of which some of you may...
  5. Kaeliah

Pokemon Asryndia (Spoilers)

Pokemon Asryndia So, some of you have heard I've started a project. This will be my own personal project, although there are already many who've contributed. The project is called Pokemon Asryndia, and it will be an interactive Pokemon RPG. I will not only be using PHP, but Javascript and Ajax...
  6. Kaeliah

My Mods Being Added to Version 1.2.*?!

My Mods Being Added to Version 1.2.*?! Little bit of a spoiler for the Mysidia Adoptables 1.2.* for those of you who are not on the development staff or higher. I figured I'd list the mods that are being added that I made! This isn't a complete list of course, as some mods by Bloodrun, Arianna...
  7. Kaeliah

Kae's Notes

Kaeliah's Blogs about Mysidia Adoptables and Life.
  8. Kaeliah

Comment by 'Kaeliah' in 'What happens with Mys v1.3.0'

Looks good. Sorry I can't be apart of it.
  9. Kaeliah

Comment by 'Kaeliah' in 'My Mods Being Added to Version 1.2.*?!'

@Roconza - That mod is not being done by me is all. Those are the mods being added that I coded. :) Also, the PNG support was glitchy the first time around I think. @The Codfin Keeper - I was meaning there's a box in the admin panel and you can change the name of your money and it changes...
  10. Kaeliah

Comment by 'Kaeliah' in 'A blog'

I think it emails you if you ask it nicely. :) and I was like 'WOAH it's GIGI!!! with a... tail? rofl' XD then I read the description. imo, descriptions should come FIRST so you know what to expect!
  11. Kaeliah

Comment by 'Kaeliah' in 'What Codes Are in the Making?'

Use the epical version when it comes out. I actually took down the other one because it was so terribly amateur. Anyways, the new one will be out fairly soon.
  12. Kaeliah

Comment by 'Kaeliah' in 'What Codes Are in the Making?'

Thank you Famer. :)
  13. Kaeliah

What Codes Are in the Making?

About The Codes I have several codes in the works currently. They're all semi-big codes too. What I'm going to do is list them here so you can see what's coming and I'm also going to estimate when they'll be finished although I cannot guarantee anything. So here we go! :coloness: Multiple...
  14. Kaeliah

Why You Should Subscribe To My Blog

Get the latest updates on the scripts I'm working on, take advantage of special offers with custom scripting, get tidbits of code to make your site better and lots more! 😄 I will also feature awesome stuff every once in a while, or try to shine the spotlight on things that are amazing, but...
  15. Kaeliah

Comment by 'Kaeliah' in 'First Post! What will I do?'

Yay awesome!!! I just posted my first blog entry too. :3
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads