Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Kaeliah

Mysidia 1.3.0 Spoilers!

So yes, as many of you have gathered, 1.3.0 is planned to come out hopefully by the end of the summer. This is probably the biggest release EVER so I hope you guys will be impressed. We're putting a lot of work into really refining the script along with making it as easy to use and customizable...
  2. Kaeliah

2 New Releases!

EpicStats & Custom Page Permissions Release I've been busy! Today I managed to release 2 brand new mods! EpicStats Plugin EpicStats Plugin has been released in the main modifications forum for 1.2.x . It's got some pretty advanced stuff in it, so you should definitely check it out...
  3. Kaeliah

MAI Plugin Released!

Multiple Alternate Images Plugin - Released So I've released probably the biggest mod/plugin I've done for this script, the Multiple Alternate Image Plugin. You can view more about the script in my earlier blog post, here. Anyway, check out the new release and be sure to read my TOS. View...
  4. Kaeliah

Multiple Alternate Images Overhaul

Multiple Alternate Images Overhaul The script is nearly done, and will soon be released in the Premium Member area. But don't worry, I will offer a way for non-premium members to get it too. Features The system is very thorough, and includes many features and some of which some of you may...
  5. Kaeliah

Pokemon Asryndia (Spoilers)

Pokemon Asryndia So, some of you have heard I've started a project. This will be my own personal project, although there are already many who've contributed. The project is called Pokemon Asryndia, and it will be an interactive Pokemon RPG. I will not only be using PHP, but Javascript and Ajax...
  6. Kaeliah

My Mods Being Added to Version 1.2.*?!

My Mods Being Added to Version 1.2.*?! Little bit of a spoiler for the Mysidia Adoptables 1.2.* for those of you who are not on the development staff or higher. I figured I'd list the mods that are being added that I made! This isn't a complete list of course, as some mods by Bloodrun, Arianna...
  7. Kaeliah

Kae's Notes

Kaeliah's Blogs about Mysidia Adoptables and Life.
  8. Kaeliah

Mysidia 1.3.0 Spoilers!

So yes, as many of you have gathered, 1.3.0 is planned to come out hopefully by the end of the summer. This is probably the biggest release EVER so I hope you guys will be impressed. We're putting a lot of work into really refining the script along with making it as easy to use and customizable...
  9. Kaeliah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HoF

Everyone wish Hall Of Famer a happy 22nd birthday!!! :smile: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  10. Kaeliah

Pros & Cons of CV's!

This is a must read if you want to use a Custom Version! Any custom versions MUST link this in their thread!!! What's a Custom Version(CV)? Mysidia is a very flexible project, and coders are allowed to release Custom Versions of the script with a few disclaimers. A Custom Version means that...
  11. Kaeliah

Programmer For Hire

Hi, I'm Kae! Short Bio: I'm a college-aged female living in the United States with a lot of free time. I really enjoy a lot of various hobbies but programming is my favorite. Experience: I learned HTML when I was ten on my own, and have slowly progressed from there. I've taken classes in...
  12. Kaeliah

EpicStats Plugin [by Kae]

EpicStats Plugin By Kaeliah Modification TOS Admin Preview EpicStats Preview This plugin greatly expands the statistics available to your members and your adoptables site in general. It includes 10 separate statistics that can be turned on or off individually but they can all be viewed in the...
  13. Kaeliah

Comment by 'Kaeliah' in 'What happens with Mys v1.3.0'

Looks good. Sorry I can't be apart of it.
  14. Kaeliah

Delete All Messages in Inbox Mod [by Kae]

Delete All Messages in Inbox Mod By Kaeliah Modification TOS **Note that there is no viewable credit required for this mod** RoconzaArt requested this mod and it was an easy enough one to do so here we are! This mod adds a link at the bottom of your inbox that allows you to delete ALL the...
  15. Kaeliah

Useful Code Snippets for Non-Programmers

Okay so obviously we aren't ALL programmers, but it would be nice to make small edits to your site, right? Well here's a list of small edits you can make, although you should probably know a little HTML. 1. Add Logged In User's Name Sometimes you want to welcome someone, or identify them in...
  16. Kaeliah

Multiple Alternate Image Plugin

Multiple Alternate Image Plugin [by Kae] Multiple Alternate Image By Kaeliah Modification TOS I felt very bad for going on hiatus so to make up for it I decided to release this publicly instead of for premium only. Please note that this is a complex script and you should know at least a...
  17. Kaeliah

CSS: Using a Non-Standard Font

Using A Non-Standard Font! I know this works on Chrome and Firefox, but I haven't tested it with a font I've never actually installed on my computer as well so you'll have to do some testing of your own. Anyway, there is a fairly simple CSS trick to using totally awesome fonts on your web pages...
  18. Kaeliah

Intermediate PHP & MySQL Tutorial I

PHP & MySQL have a ton of useful functions you can use in order to do what you want. In this tutorial, we'll look at creating simple games, and the functions you would need to create the game from scratch. Sounds a bit overwhelming, but don't worry, we'll go through it step by step. If you get...
  19. Kaeliah

Comment by 'Kaeliah' in 'My Mods Being Added to Version 1.2.*?!'

@Roconza - That mod is not being done by me is all. Those are the mods being added that I coded. :) Also, the PNG support was glitchy the first time around I think. @The Codfin Keeper - I was meaning there's a box in the admin panel and you can change the name of your money and it changes...
  20. Kaeliah

Free Webhost Reviews

I've decided since there seems to be issues finding a host that will support Mysidia Adoptables Script. This will be an ongoing project, but basically I'll sign up for a free host that says it will support PHP and upload the script and see if it works. Then I'll come here and add it with a short...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts