Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Slix

Loop inside loop?

So I'm trying to write a script where every few hours it gives certain adoptables a click. I have the loop working for giving the click, but I also want it to update the users table for the new "steps" as they're called. I can't get the second part to work... Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...
  2. Slix

Register with no password?

Here's the deal. I added a few lines to the register.php page to help prevent bots and spammers from joining, and I don't know if this caused it, but now you're able to register with no password entered into either password blank. Any ideas? It's really bad because you could register, be auto...
  3. Slix

Adding new adoptables?

Hey there. I've made a system that pulls the available adoptables from the database and creates an egg every hour. Users can then adopt the eggs. However, since I made this, I haven't seen any alternate status eggs being made. Is there something wrong with my code or is it just bad luck? $id =...
  4. Slix

Siggy.php

Well. I've been good with my server and the handling of siggy.php for signature images for a while, but occasionally, it freezes up my server. Is there an edit for the code that could help reduce this? Or am I stuck not using the signature images much?
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads