Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Milly Money

Question on 1.4.0.

Unsure about this, so figured its best to just ask -- how close are we to the release of 1.4.0 ? I read somewhere it was going to be released 2022-2023 (I think ...) and its now one month into 2024. If there was word about this I haven't seen it and I may well have missed it! HoF how close...
  2. Milly Money

Petsite Promoting

Where do you guys generally promote your pet Sites? It seems hard to get a new site going, but I am willing to put the work in! I am just not sure the best places to advertise .. any ideas would be great!
  3. Milly Money

Felis Club and Canis Club : Re Launch!

New Years Grand Opening :) We are still in BETA mode, there may be glitches, but we are having an early Opening tonight to start off 2024! CANIS CLUB FELIS CLUB Right now, you may register one account. Come collect, breed, trade and sell, see what rare looks you can get, spar and train...
  4. Milly Money

Color Picker/ Color Select For Items

I have what I hope is a simple question :) If I can get the basics of how to make this work, I can run with it. Here's the basic idea: I'd like to make an item, and have many colors of that item available - without me having to create them all ! Let's just use a flower as an example. I'd...
  5. Milly Money

Need a 1.3.5 to 1.3.6 Guide for Modders :)

I finally got the basics for 1.3.5 but now I can't really work any of this out, what goes where, what used to be ... what .. I am lost. Having read confusion coming from others on other threads, I see I am not the only one. If we can get some sort of even very basic guide to tell us how the...
  6. Milly Money

images in the Trade Search for Adopts

If I wanted to have a small image show for each Pet on this page: /search/adopt Would that be a simple thing to do? I tried pasting in code from the myadopts where the image is shown for the pets, but it didn't work. I just want to add a small image for each one, right behind where the...
  7. Milly Money

Forum Not Showing?

Ok this is an odd error and I am sure I am missing some very easy thing. When I install the myBB ( or even a SMF Forum!) on my domain, say in /Forum - and the main Pet site is on the main -- The Forum does not show. It just shows the index page for the Pet site, even on /Forum. It's been a...
  8. Milly Money

Who all is still active here?

Sound off! Let's see who all comes here on a regular basis and is *active*.
  9. Milly Money

Breeding With Other Males [Solved]

[Solved!] I need to allow breeding with other members males, I can't work out how to fix this in Validation, any help would be great :) The females I want to breed only in their own, but the males I'd like to be able to have available from others.
  10. Milly Money

Looking for someone to code a Mweor style Petsite

...or add code to Mysidia latest release to give it a custom generator that works like mweor's! Not a big budget, but would so love to have this. Anyone familiar?
  11. Milly Money

Color picker

Does anyone know a simple way to use color picker with the latest version? I want to use that to change colors on bases. I've never gotten the hang of CP, sadly!
  12. Milly Money

Hey guys!

Yes I am still around, just lurking here off and on, eagerly awaiting the new updates and keeping an eye on stuff :) All my sites will be moving to pet-sim.online, loved that domain name and finally got it!!
  13. Milly Money

Adding Stats To the Daycare & Pet Profile Page/Display

I'd like to add several more stats to the Daycare page for each pet .. But right now I can only get it to show a few. Is there a simple way to add more than just gender, type, etc? Thanks! Also, I have tried to no avail to make a simple, accessible to all profile page for each pet. I did...
  14. Milly Money

Pet-Sim.Com

This is something about a month away [ or less ] but presuming I can get this going, this is what's going to be offered. Pet-Sim.com will be offering a place for people to host their Pet Sites, based on the modified Mysid Script I will be using at that point, with merged breeding etc...
  15. Milly Money

The Next Gen

Just I guess wondering where we are with the next gen of the script.. and there are some good new Mods to add I think, adding items and BG's will be something I think a lot will like! Haven't heard much about the next version, it's been a while.
  16. Milly Money

Removal Mod for Item Add Mod [Part Two]

Before you start: One complication is that all your pets -- those from adoptions, breeding, whatever --will need an imageurl in their owned_adoptables table. Still working on how to ensure that, so .. I'd say that needs to be next to make this a finished solution that all may use. This is...
  17. Milly Money

Help on Logging in to 1.3.3 !

I'm not able to log in to a fully installed 1.3.3 that i just made for test purposes ... I think I need help on this one! It logs me in and then when I try to go anywhere it says not logged in and kicks all this up! Strict Standards: Declaration of File::getBasename() should be compatible...
  18. Milly Money

Adding backgrounds/items [ behind and in front of Pets]

This links to: http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4813 the last few posts ... Basically, looking for a way to add in something -- I guess as an item-- that will add a background image -- from another table in the database, separate from the pet image -- and merge it when...
  19. Milly Money

Strict Standards --- Need help, pre launch!

Hey guys! Okay Canidae is about to launch and I need ONE thing! :) to get this dreadful thing gone: Strict Standards: Declaration of AdminSidebar And all the Strict Standards stuff to stop showing. It's way more than just this one message. I just don't want this showing for members at ALL...
  20. Milly Money

Breeding Bug? Need help :)

When I breed two pets and generate the new baby, this line appears at the top of the page: string(52) "http://sim-life.com/Simmland/images/1408033778CJ.png" string(52) "http://sim-life.com/Simmland/images/1408033778CJ.png" The baby is created and the image is fine, but the error code is...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts