Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Milly Money

Question on 1.4.0.

Yes, they are seeming to take longer. Work can really drain you and I have found myself taking long breaks from all this too.. Maybe if at some point he logs in and reads the new posts, we can get some update on when the next version will be released, or how far along it is :)
  2. Milly Money

Question on 1.4.0.

Does HoF log in here anymore or check posts? Does anyone know ? There haven't been any updates in a long time.
  3. Milly Money

[1.3.4] Pet Lineages

This would be a fantastic Mod to port over to the latest version! Preferably something visible to all members, so it could be used when selling or trading a pet ... seeing the 'bloodline' so to speak. Looking at it, it seems all it needs is to use the mother and father ID instead of the name...
  4. Milly Money

Mys 1.3.6 Give Treasures/Held Items to Pets Script

Very good idea, I think I will move on from this now, we've put a huge amount of time and energy into it, and it's still confusing! Thank you for all your efforts, I really appreciate them!! I can live without this mod if need be, will focus more now on getting layers to work I think -- at...
  5. Milly Money

Welp, its crazy. Made all the changes, the My Adopts manage loads fine ... if the treasure field says 0. The second any number goes in, fail, page won't load. So it's not getting what it wants, item number wise. Is the ID number supposed to be that, from the item number itself? I am...
  6. Milly Money

Oh Wow, I will try that!! Thank you, I am crossing my fingers! I am using the Main theme, for this site -- going to try it tomorrow :)
  7. Milly Money

Okay, found the error seems to be here, in myadoptsview: $links->add(new Comment("<br>{$ownedAdopt->getName()}'s Links:<br>")); $treasure = $this->getField("treasure"); if ($ownedAdopt->getTreasure() != "0") { $links->add(new Comment("<div...
  8. Milly Money

Here you go ! Have been getting no errors with this at all. As far as I know, it needs the item number from items table in database right? I have tried putting that in myself and still no go ...
  9. Milly Money

Of course! Let me get those for you tonight :) Actually I have even manually input the ID into the database .. its supposed to be the item ID number right?
  10. Milly Money

Thank you for all this! :) yes I will be working on this and give it a try over the weekend .. for this site, I am actually using Main as the theme ... I'm glad I didnt have any glaring errors, I can't figure it out either. I may just take a break from this mod and finish the sim, its just...
  11. Milly Money

When you say ownedadoptsview, do you mean ownedadoptableview ? I cant find an ownedadoptsview .. I may just be so burned out at this point i cant see it. By now I likely have forgotten or mistyped a few things, this has been epic .. there are likely things I have omitted now I shouldn't...
  12. Milly Money

Thank you and yes rest your hands :) I will get that and upload this morning.
  13. Milly Money

I really appreciate that. I hate to ask you to do more .. you have done a lot of work as it is ... I may have just gotten so tired from doing and re doing it all I have missed or undone something important by this point. At this point I am a little lost, honestly. Thank you again for all your...
  14. Milly Money

I did add everything in, but it still isn't recognizing that treasure field as something to fetch and display. It just black page error's out, every time .... Is it working for you? I mean is it displaying anything for the 'held' item, for the treasure? I am at a loss at this point ... I am...
  15. Milly Money

No matter what I modify ( and I made all the additions and alterations ) -- if its anything other than '0' in the field, it does the same old error, black page and can't load. everything seems fine till it sees anything other than 0 there. Which is what it was doing before, with 'noitem'...
  16. Milly Money

We're really having to work for this one! Thank you for all your work on this!! Don't over do the carpal tunnel, been there and done that, and it can get excruciating ... Going to try these new things now after breakfast :) Thank you again!
  17. Milly Money

Okay having gone through and methodically removed anything new, and uploaded new files for all this adopts stuff, I found I think where a possibly new error is happening. Slowly adding it all back, I was fine until I got to myadoptscontroller - adding the new manage code in got the black page...
  18. Milly Money

Thank you for the addition, and yes, very good advice there! I am testing all this out on a not- live site, that is, not open yet to anyone but myself and my second test account. I can only imagine how frustrating it would be for a player!
  19. Milly Money

Question on 1.4.0.

Unsure about this, so figured its best to just ask -- how close are we to the release of 1.4.0 ? I read somewhere it was going to be released 2022-2023 (I think ...) and its now one month into 2024. If there was word about this I haven't seen it and I may well have missed it! HoF how close...
  20. Milly Money

Thank you for all your hard work on this! it turned out to be quite perplexing ... made the changes and alterations, and used the Give function - on my site that part is working ok -- it inserted the number and then got this error for manage: An error has occurred... Fatal Error: Class...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts