Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. llazybonezz

I broke my site.....

i was trying to get myBB to work, but when i just couldnt figure it out i uninstalled it. Then my site broke. I can no longer get to it, but i still have access to cPanel?? When i try to go to my sites URL this is what appears: Forbidden You don't have permission to access this resource...
  2. llazybonezz

a few questions

okay....i feel like i've been posting a lot and i don't want to fill this forum with a lot of my posts, so i'm gonna post my questions in this one post! Any help is appreciated! I am using Mysidia version 1.3.5! -i cant seem to get an image to add in the lang file. Here is the code i'm using...
  3. llazybonezz

mixed breeding outcome?

is there a way to make breed outcomes a mix of the parents? instead of an exact copy of either parent, could you mix colors,patterns,etc.? i’m not sure if this is possible, but ultimately with breeding 2 different classes is there a way to do a mix of both parent?
  4. llazybonezz

Getting a 1.3.5 version explore code to work for 1.3.6?

Ive been trying to make an explore area on my website, but ive run into a bit of a wall. Ive had a lot of help with the set up from someone on discord but we came to the conclusion that their code for the explore page they use works in 1.3.5, but i have version 1.3.6. The issue im running into...
  5. llazybonezz

How to download MODs?

Where and how do i download mods? I need to make an exploration area on my site and was told there were mods for that, but thats about all i knoe. Where do i find the correct MODs and how do i add them to my website?
  6. llazybonezz

in need of a custom theme!

Is anyone interesting in making me a custom theme? I am more than willing to pay! I have a lot of art/color pallets/and sketches for what id like!
  7. llazybonezz

webpage not available on PC?

My site isn’t available on my laptop. It only shows up on my phone. i’m unsure if this is because of a setting on my laptop that is blocking the link! when i put in my pages URL and search an error pops up that says “website took too long to respond” “ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT” has this...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts