Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. llazybonezz

Add Favorite Adopt to sidebar?

This works wonderfully for me, but im just wondering if there is a way to resize the favpet image in the sidebar?
  2. llazybonezz

I broke my site.....

sorry i forgot to update! i’m using version 1.3.5. once we got it to the fatal error page, i went to sleep and when i woke up the site was fine. i’m not sure what the issue was at that point…..but my site is fine now?
  3. llazybonezz

How to remove gender from breeding?

Just wanted to double check before i do this, but changing female and male to parent1 and parent2 is done on every live that says this in the breeding files? So every female will be parent1 and every male will be parent2? from this: $stmt = $mysidia->db->select("owned_adoptables", array("name"...
  4. llazybonezz

I broke my site.....

update: after restoring some files i got a different error code i’ll put it below Fatal error: Cannot use 'Object' as class name as it is reserved in /home/loomieto/public_html/classes/resource/native/object.php on line 20 i am using PHP 5.6, i’m unsure what to do next
  5. llazybonezz

Reserved Class Name Error (1.3.4)

Thank you! i just checked and i am using PHP 5.6 (ea-php56), could there be something else causing this?
  6. llazybonezz

oh? i’m not sure, i was confused with some myBB stuff so i uninstalled it and ran into an issue. one i restored some files i got this error. how do i go about checking my PHP version?
  7. llazybonezz

Ive recently had this error pop up as well! Is there a way to fix this on my end, or do i need help? error: Fatal error: Cannot use 'Object' as class name as it is reserved in /home/loomieto/public_html/classes/resource/native/object.php on line 20
  8. llazybonezz

I broke my site.....

i was trying to get myBB to work, but when i just couldnt figure it out i uninstalled it. Then my site broke. I can no longer get to it, but i still have access to cPanel?? When i try to go to my sites URL this is what appears: Forbidden You don't have permission to access this resource...
  9. llazybonezz

a few questions

1. thank you so much, that was perfect! 2. i’m looking in phpMYADMIN right now at the items, do you mean if the itemname’s first letter is capitalized? if so, i think that might be my problem then! 3. thank you! i’ll be on the lookout for such a mod as well! 4. aw man, that makes sense,, it...
  10. llazybonezz

Mys 1.3.5 Pet Group Sorting Mod 1.3.5

ah that makes sense, i think that’s what was happening for me, thanks for letting me know!! i’ll be sure to hold off on this mod for now then
  11. llazybonezz

a few questions

Hello! I tried that code but its still giving me the same error when i go to the breeding page :,( im wondering if i need to do a differant code, because everything in the lang file starts with $lang? for the items its give me an error when i try to use it (The item function is invalid), as...
  12. llazybonezz

Mys 1.3.5 Pet Group Sorting Mod 1.3.5

im having a little bit of trouble with where to put the codes into the myadopts.php and myadoptsview.php files. Ive tried putting them in the areas you said (before/after the freeze code) but it ended up not working! Im unsure if im doing something wrong. I made sure that all the URL links are...
  13. llazybonezz

a few questions

okay....i feel like i've been posting a lot and i don't want to fill this forum with a lot of my posts, so i'm gonna post my questions in this one post! Any help is appreciated! I am using Mysidia version 1.3.5! -i cant seem to get an image to add in the lang file. Here is the code i'm using...
  14. llazybonezz

Mys 1.3.4 Achievments system

great! thanks for letting me know! <3
  15. llazybonezz

Mys 1.3.4 Achievments system

has anyone tested to see if this works with 1.3.5? i’d really like to implement an achievements system!!!
  16. llazybonezz

mixed breeding outcome?

kittHaven- thank you so so much!! i’ll definitely be using this, i didn’t understand the breed adopts system until now <3 Kesstryl- ah okay!!!! i think i’ll give the breed adopts a go and see if i like it, then maybe can implement the php code later if needed!! thank you so much for your...
  17. llazybonezz

mixed breeding outcome?

is there a way to make breed outcomes a mix of the parents? instead of an exact copy of either parent, could you mix colors,patterns,etc.? i’m not sure if this is possible, but ultimately with breeding 2 different classes is there a way to do a mix of both parent?
  18. llazybonezz

Getting a 1.3.5 version explore code to work for 1.3.6?

ive tried to get namespace to work, but i think my level of coding knowledge is keeping me back. Ill put the codes below, if anything looks off let me know!
  19. llazybonezz

If there is any available documentation for switching from 1.3.5 to 1.3.6, i think that would be the most helpful! a lot of mods, and coding help is for earlier versions! I am very much a beginner when it comes to coding, so i need all the help i can get! I am so happy to have found mysidia...
  20. llazybonezz

Ive been trying to make an explore area on my website, but ive run into a bit of a wall. Ive had a lot of help with the set up from someone on discord but we came to the conclusion that their code for the explore page they use works in 1.3.5, but i have version 1.3.6. The issue im running into...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts