Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. F

Alt outcome question [Answered]

Sorry if this has been answered but I cant seem to find it. When a adopt becomes an alt outcome does on the next level it loose its alt outcome? (I have it set up to use the same picture threw all the levels until it hits the alt outcome which is the end level. But there is a chance they can get...
  2. F

Adoptables Shop - Working Again!

Ok I am 100% done with this version. I will make a new version with more features. But this one works and is running. First you will need to install Sea's cash system. http://www.rusnakweb.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1333 Next follow my steps (I will try to do this so it makes since) Around...
  3. F

Stumped

lol Right now I am trying to figure out how to do something... but either my server is stupid and keeps breaking or I am way to tired... I think its both. // I cant get it to this for some reason $newclicks = $totalclicks + $bonus; Its normaly + 1 but it will not accept $bonus for some reason...
  4. F

Gmail but with your own domain

So I have been using this for a while and figured I would show it to you guys. Some of you may already know but if you don't its cool. My email for my domain is hosted by google it is almost exactly the same as gmail but with your domain instead of gmail.com...
  5. F

Unfall off face of earth

So hi guys, I've been so busy lately it is not even funny :( . Anyways I am planning on trying to get my site back up and actually do something with it. I took it down cause it was broken and I had no time to try to fix it. So see ya around the forum!
  6. F

GD broke? (Answered)

Thanks Brandon, the GD was being picky about how much transparent space I had on the image, made a few different versions and finally found one that it liked.
  7. F

Whos your host?

I am just wanting to expand my view of decent hosting companies. I would rather hear what you guys use instead of going to a site that rates companies. I was just wanting to know like if you feel what your paying is worth what your getting. I currently use godaddy hosting and domain services. I...
  8. F

BBCode

Ok well I managed to get Bloodrun's forum to allow bbcode in post also. $a_answer=$_POST['a_answer']; // CONVERT ALL HTML SPECIAL CHARS TO THERE ENTITIES $a_answer = htmlentities($a_answer, ENT_QUOTES); // PARSE BB CODE $a_answer =...
  9. F

Layout question [Answered]

Hey there I am having a horrible time trying to make my pets be in collums, //Loop out code $i=0; while ($i < $num) { $aid=@mysql_result($result,$i,"aid"); //The adoptable's ID $currentlevel=@mysql_result($result,$i,"currentlevel"); $type=@mysql_result($result,$i,"type")...
  10. F

Adopt Script

Hey all, well I found a awesome template I have been working with. I am having to change quiet a bit of stuff to make it fit right but I am getting there. Anyways for now its located Here, but that will change soon as my host gets my new domain set up as I am typing this. But any suggestions on...
  11. F

Hey all

Hi there, I found this website a few days ago and thought it was really cool. I installed the adoptables script, seems like it is going to be fun to do. I am considering becoming a premium member already because of all the addon's and what not. But what addon's are in the premium version...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads