Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Constellraetion

Public Pet Profiles in 1.3.6

yes this is the first thing i checked but I dont know how to adapt it to 1.3.6, I have already tried.
  2. Constellraetion

Public Pet Profiles in 1.3.6

back at it again with wondering how to heck do i make this stuff work?? I feel like i get the concept of how to make public pages for pets in this version but the actual execution is escaping me because, once again, i do not know where any of the resources I need to do what I want are located...
  3. Constellraetion

Smarty Tips: Things you can do with Templates

for some reason when I try to add this to template.php the site breaks >-< I'm adding it as is so I'm confused on what I'm doing wrong edit: figured it out lol the second -> in $this->assign->("avatar",$img); was causing an error
  4. Constellraetion

Mys 1.3.6 Item Drop Mod

wouldn't it make more sense for, instead of the drop rate for items being assigned per individual type of adopt, from the adopt page (i'm foreseeing a huge pain when there are a lot of different kinds of adopts present) for the drop rate to be assigned per item? and then possibly with a value to...
  5. Constellraetion

Mys 1.3.6 Shop NPC & In-Shop Descriptions

if i keep progressing at my current rate i'lll probably end up putting something like that together eventually lol
  6. Constellraetion

it was actually incredibly irritating to do because of how little info there is on how or where all the files which are connected to a series of pages are located but i guess i got it eventually and didn't destroy the site in the process and learned a bit about how to start making things work...
  7. Constellraetion

Customizing problems

ah, makes sense. 1.3.6 is the antithesis of user or beginner friendly. also for some reason the script doesnt like it when you add comments and prefers $document->addLangvar("Text here")); instead in a lot of places for...whatever reason. it doesn't help that there's no documentation or proper...
  8. Constellraetion

Customizing problems

thank you! id actually love to use 3.4 or 3.5 but idk where i'd host it due to the php version requirements. 3.6 is certainly.......a beast of its own (annoyed) but im quite determined to push through with it if only because im stubborn lol
  9. Constellraetion

This not being an already present feature frustrated me enough that i stayed up way too late to get it working, full disclaimer i am not at all experienced with php so this is just me trying my best over here. Anyway. Start by adding two columns to your _shops table: shoptalk (varchar 500)...
  10. Constellraetion

Resetting Pet Levels & Clicks when abandoning

so the pound doesn't let you abandon a pet if its level or clicks are zero yeah? so I can set a pet's stats to zero but if someone wanted to abandon a pet with no clicks or levels it wouldn't work. therefore i have the script set the pet's level and clicks to one, and then abandon it, and then...
  11. Constellraetion

Customizing problems

ill be real here the shops generated through the acp are really ugly and I hate how they look. is there any way at all to customize them? mods for 1.3.4 are so hard to rework to be usable with 1.3.6 with how much the files have been moved around, and there is no (finished) guide to modifying...
  12. Constellraetion

well i got it to work in a pretty stupid way but i guess if it functions it functions
  13. Constellraetion

exactly as the title states, is there any way to do this properly? I figured out how to reset a pet's level and number of clicks when it gets sent to the pound but the pet has to have at least one click & level. elsewise i get an error. how can i set this up without that problem?
  14. Constellraetion

Unable to Sell Items

when i try to sell the item, after the very first instance of it returning money, i no longer get any additional money from selling items (I tested this with other items too but none of them give me additional money either). the item quantity doesn't decrease when I sell an item no matter what...
  15. Constellraetion

Unable to Sell Items

okay that solved one problem! thank you, i can actually sell the items now. But the amount of the item in my inventory isn't decreasing (i tried setting it to usable but that didn't change anything), and additionally it looks like i can only sell the item and get money back once? like if I try...
  16. Constellraetion

Unable to Sell Items

that's what i first thought of so i gave myself two copies but it still gives me the same error. the item is set to 'Valuable'
  17. Constellraetion

Unable to Sell Items

back again with another question/problem! I can't sell items, every time i try to i get an error message that tells me i'm trying to sell more items than i own, even if i own more than one. I'm not sure how to fix this. edit: here's the code for owneditem.php and this is the error i get when I...
  18. Constellraetion

Alt image trouble

See the thing is for the item the ids should match (for alts2) but they're still not working. really not sure what im doing wrong here that not even this is functioning properly, no matter what i do it tells me that the item can't be used because it isn't the right type, i've changed all to the...
  19. Constellraetion

Alt image trouble

oh thats going to get really messy really fast if i have to make one item triggering every different alt image for every pet, that'd turn what i hoped would be a one item per color thing into a one item per color per pet thing.. is there any way to remove or disable the "unique value" part of...
  20. Constellraetion

Alt image trouble

Hello! im struggling with getting alt images to work correctly on my site in a pretty confusing way. I want to make it so a specific item will turn multiple pets into different alt with a similar theme. For example, blue item turns pets to a blue alt, pink item turns pets to a pink alt, so on so...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts