Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. L

I wanna make a 3D pet sim, like foopets. Is this the right framework for me to get started with?

To be honest, it sounds like what you're looking for might be beyond the scope of what mysidia provides. The framework will give you the bones of a pet-raising game with currency/profiles/shops/etc, but if you want anything extra you'd have to code it yourself. So it entirely depends on your own...
  2. L

Mys 1.3.6 Lootbox Mod

This mod adds a "lootbox" item type that, when used, will randomly give you an item (from a specific list) it's pretty simple and not really customizable - each lootbox has exactly 10 slots for items, and an empty slot will give no item. If you want fewer than 10, you'll have to put some items...
  3. L

Customizing problems

yes, you just need to make sure this is included and before you can use $mysidia you have to define it like so then you should be able to use that code (y)
  4. L

Customizing problems

sorry i'm not good at explaining but in 1.3.6 it only loads default functions/variables/etc if you specifically include it at the top of the page with something like and before you can use $document->add you have to add this: it's a little confusing because I don't know where all the...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts