Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. S

Try my site (Beta)

Ok ...i don't know if i can put post this here or not...but... My site made with Rusnak PHP Adoptables Script is up and working (i hope) so go and test it out http://www.zombieadoptions.com Adopt a zombie (first one is Bob) put him on a forum (see if that works). all art work, logos, zombies...
  2. S

I don't see my pets...help

ok so i have a server MonsterHost.com and i have the site up...I log in as admin to upload new jpgs for my first adoptable ...I up load the jpgs and every time the site says Success! but i see no image...i see the pets name...and i can adopt him but all i see is its name. Now on the site it...
  3. S

Hosting questions

Exactly what type of sever do i need for the adoptable pets site? What hosting company do you have? ...Also give links....Thanks, Steve
  4. S

some questions...

Ok..1. can the pets fight other players pets? 2. is it possible to have a map of a town and have places to click (hospital, stable, school, magic shop....etc) What I'm trying to have is more of a RPG...but still keep the "click to grow" aspect. I'm also willing to pay for any mods (I'm 45 and...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads