Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. P

Where is the admin login page?

I finally got my Altervista site working but I was wondering how to login to the admin panel? It won't let me log in through the member login, so do I have to login through MYSITE.org/admincp/login?
  2. P

User and pet IDs, server cleanup

It would be nice to have a system where each user is assigned a user id that denotes when they signed up (for example, 1 is the first person to sign up and so on) and I'd also like this to apply to pets too, when pets are created (and have it not change when pets are adopted/transferred). Also...
  3. P

Config.php is empty

I use the 1.3.5. version and my config.php file is completely empty, even when downloading the version again. Can someone give me a working file please?
  4. P

Index page missing

I followed the guide that said to make a public_html folder and uploaded all of the necessary files into it. But my site is saying that the index page is missing, even though the index page is in the templates folder.
  5. P

Altervista error smarty.class.php

I'm getting this error on my site using the script on Altervista: Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.:') in /membri/reim/classes/class_mysidia.php on line 326
  6. P

Trying to set up site using Altervista

I'm trying to set up a site through Altervista. I followed the video tutorial, but my site never showed up. The tab icon changed to Mysidia's so I know the installation worked, but the "welcome to Altervista" message never went away and I couldn't see my actual site. Also, the control panel link...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts