Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. gwynmil

Moving the login form?

Edit: figured out the issue and fixed it. No need to move anything, the login page is fine. Although from looking in the adopts_modules table, I'm now curious: what's the difference between userlevels "user" and "member"? Aren't they the same thing?
  2. gwynmil

A bunch of small questions

I've been tinkering for a few days and am impressed so far. All features are working, the number of mods and tips shared in the community are amazing, and it seems the only errors are caused by me not knowing how to properly edit scripts. But I'm learning quickly :) Just a few things are...
  3. gwynmil

Blank pages

I've managed to install Mysidia but now only get blank pages, no matter what URL is tried. I saw the sticky topic about x10 hosting and changed $this->root but it has no effect. Any more ideas? https://griffusion.000webhostapp.com/ Sorry, I know that host is crap (they don't allow folder...
  4. gwynmil

Hello everyone

Good afternoon all! I recently discovered Mysidia and am hoping to use it as a framework to develop a griffin breeding/battling game (does anyone else remember Order of the Griffin? My main inspiration!). I'm still reading up on all the possible features and mods, and will post some detailed...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts