Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. T1K

1.3.4 help with inserting Forum info to DB

It's hard to say without seeing more of the code, but I guess my first question would be, do you use this mybb779 object elsewhere in the codebase, and if so, where is it registered?
  2. T1K

1.3.6 Help with Dynamically Generated Images

Sorry for the late reply, I was back to work this week and usually don't have much mental energy at the end of the day to do more programming related stuff. re: the thumbnail not displaying on other pages, are the thumbnails' src pointing to the /adoptimage/view URL now too? For example, when I...
  3. T1K

It looks like it's routing to the new file (example) but probably encountering some errors, judging from the result. I know that I saw an error earlier with the example URL, but then after refreshing it shows the broken image that it is now returning. I'm wondering if that first request...
  4. T1K

So, here's the solution that I came to. By default Mysidia will display the view associated with a controller like a page on the site, so it doesn't seem to be possible for us to output a content type other than HTML this way. Or at least I didn't find it if it is possible. Since this script...
  5. T1K

I took some time earlier to finally set up a dev environment and get Mysidia installed, and I was able to get this working for 1.3.6 by making some changes to the view file and the controller. There are still a couple of tweaks that I want to make for improvements, but at the current moment it's...
  6. T1K

Yep, this will still use the hexes you have in the DB. As for the picuploadsController error, we can expect to continue seeing that until we get the adopt image controller fully working. I'm seeing now that it's showing the following error on the /adoptimage/view page: "Oops... you aren't...
  7. T1K

Update: I had a bit of extra time this evening, so I went ahead and drafted a version of the above that allows you to use different markings for each level. You'll need to create folders for your level markings if you decide to use this version of the file. Some prerequisites to note: These...
  8. T1K

Here, give this a shot. I've annotated the file with some comments to explain what's going on throughout it. Let me know if you encounter any errors with it. In this version, it will apply the markings in your picuploads/adopt_images folder to all adoptables level 1 and up. I'm not sure if this...
  9. T1K

This error is still being caused by the fact that there is no file located at picuploads/adopt_images/1.png (nor 2.png, 3.png, etc. for any adoptable ID). Judging from adoptimagecontroller.php, you want for the generated image to be saved to picuploads/adopt_images. If we can get this to work...
  10. T1K

You'll need to reintroduce the change to getImage() in model/domainmodel/ownedadoptable.php to fix the most recent error. Here's a more up to date version of the function that includes the change we recently made to $home as well. I've gone ahead and gotten rid of that variable, since we can...
  11. T1K

This is one of the errors that was fixed earlier in the thread. Was it accidentally overwritten / undone?
  12. T1K

I'm not seeing the error anymore so I think you should be good to go once the image saving functionality is implemented. Example without an error: http://pixellatopia.mysidiahost.com/picuploads/adopt_images/1.png Vs. one with the error still...
  13. T1K

Yeah, I think that's basically what's happening. My guess is that it goes something like this: Apache gets the request for picuploads/adopt_images/1.png and looks for the image file at that path. The file doesn't exist, so Apache goes on to the next request handler specified in the htaccess...
  14. T1K

That change for $home will be in model/domainmodel/ownedadoptable.php, specifically in the getImage() function. Ctrl + F for function getImage and then find the line that looks like $home = SCRIPTPATH . '/';, and replace it with the $home = SCRIPTPATH; version, and you're good to go there. The...
  15. T1K

Update: I see why it's calling __toString() now - I didn't notice before that your version of myadoptsview.php was different, but after going back and looking at the attachments again, I noticed it listed there. At line 49 you have the following: $adoptImage = new...
  16. T1K

One thing I notice off the bat is that there's a redundant slash in the file path, so I think we can update the following line in getImage(): $home = SCRIPTPATH . '/'; To be $home = SCRIPTPATH; (At some point we can get rid of this variable altogether now, but just for simplicity's sake while...
  17. T1K

Could you put this after line 49 in view/main/myadoptsview.php and let me know what you see? Or if you can let me know when it's up, I can go to the page and view it as well with my test account. $document->add(new Comment("<br><br>" . var_export($this->getField('image'), true) ."<br>"))...
  18. T1K

I'm not seeing the call to var_dump in the file you attached - did you perhaps attach the other version of the file? edit: Actually, I think I see what's going on here. Assuming that the attached file is the version you're running on your site, I'm thinking that the fact that you're returning a...
  19. T1K

It looks like something is causing the Objective object to be preemptively converted into a string. Could you put the following code in model/domainmodel/ownedadoptable.php at the beginning of the getImage() function (so right after line 200), and share the output please? This will help us...
  20. T1K

Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.6[Security Release]

@BellaDonna @Kandria in model/domainmodel/adoptable.php at line 181 you'll find the softDelete() function. Replace line 183 with the following: $mysidia->db->update("owned_adoptables", ["currentlevel" => 1], "aid = '{$this->id}' AND currentlevel = 0"); The change is in the final argument to...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts