Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. S

Codes dont Work

For some reason, when I try putting the bbcode of an adoptable in my signiture, nothing shows. Here's one of my adoptable: Any solutions?
  2. S

Any other free multiforum scripts?

Just wondering if you know any other free multiforum scripts?
  3. S

Login Problem

When users try to login, it refreshes the page and doesn't log you in. Here is login.php <?php // ********************************************************************** // Rusnak PHP Adoptables Script // Copyright 2009 Brandon Rusnak // For help and support: http://www.rusnakweb.com/forum/ //...
  4. S

Small Problem

I tried to adopt a promo adoptable and it said this: "You do not meet the necessary requirements to adopt this adoptable. Adoption denied!" I checked the settings of the group and it said I could adopt. Any ideas? EDIT: Never mind, something was wrong with the link to adopt Promo Adoptable.
  5. S

Registration Error

When someone tries to register, they get this: Something is very, very wrong. Please contact Rusnak PHP Scripts about this error. Any ideas?
  6. S

Loging out problem

When I logout and click on one of the links, it automatically logs me back in.
  7. S

Image too big...

I have an image that is too big. When placed in your signature, the text is on the image. How do I fix this?
  8. S

Adding Picture

Made a new Profile form field where users can upload images as an Avatar. I got everything working but when someone puts a picture URL in the field, it doesn't stay there like the others form fields. Like if you refresh the page after putting a picture URL in, it goes away, not staying like the...
  9. S

Adding new profile setting

How would I add a new profile setting? I wanted it to be for friend codes (nintendo games). Thanks :).
  10. S

Image Uploads

When I upload an image it works fine, but when I make an adoptable with one of the pictures, it doesn't show the image (it shows it in the drop down list, but not when you go to adopt). I checked my SQL database and the image was in there. I dont know if this would make a difference, but I moved...
  11. S

Theme Problem

Okay, I want to use a theme with a side menu, not a top menu. But when I use it, people adopt to of the same adoptables when only one is suppose to be adopted. Any ideas?[hr] Also when you display 2 or more adoptables on a forum, some dont show.
  12. S

Suggestion

A good mod for the adoptable script could be a battle system. Something like a rpg, to go with the adoptable script. People would battle each others adoptable.
  13. S

A comma in alternative bbcodes

When I go to get the code for alternative, there is a comma in it that shouldn't be there. How do I get rid of it? It's after the .gif part.
  14. S

Not Showing Name

This isn't a serious problem but it wont show the adoptable's name for Promo adoptable s, and adoptable s that hatched (Like the one in my signiture). Also how do you change the font and size of the name?
  15. S

Adopt Problem

When I adopt a adoptable, it adopts 2 of the same thing with the same name. Like if I adopted something called Test, It gives me 2 adoptables called Test, not just 1.
  16. S

Links

Is there a way to remove the <li> tags from the main links? I dont have a top menu so I put it in the side bar, I looked in functions.php there were only :SIDEFEED: and the Admin CP links.
  17. S

The Pokemon Farm v2.0

The Pokemon Farm is a place where you can adopt Pokemon, but as always they start out as eggs. There are two Pokemon eggs up for adoption and every week they will be replaced for new ones. The Pokemon are stored in Pokemon Boxes. Basic Pokemon: Promo Pokemon: Click here to go to The Pokemon...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts