Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. F

PAID Coder needed

Hi guys, I'm Harriet. I'm working on getting Equiland set up, it's a new horse sim game focused on breeding, training and selling horses. There are currently 10 horse breeds that I am trying to get the art done for and hopefully open up farms/stables that premium/donating members can have. They...
  2. F

Problem accessing page

Can't access the /myadopts page or the /adopt page. It displays this message on /myadopts: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting function (T_FUNCTION) in /home/equiland/public_html/classes/class_ownedadoptable.php on line 230 and the /adopt page is white blank page...
  3. F

Some add ons I'd like help with

Would anyone be able to help me with coding a system for these things? Basically premium members have the ability to have a stable that other "basic" players can board at for a price. And a training system, where they can choose a speciality and speciality level and can train their horses with...
  4. F

Problem :(

I have tried to install a theme and somehow I've messed up something along the way... everytime I load my web address it shows this message: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl'' in...
  5. F

HELP!

I have been following this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFk8wjZXaYw I have completed everything in the video tutorial as they have done, I am up to 9:10 where it says to change config.php back to 6,4,4 and I have done this. Now, the video says it should reload where you can log in...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts