Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. LUC1G07CH1

One of my sites is looking weird

Update: That happenend because the database...didn't exist? Pretty sure someone broke into my website and deleted the database, or the database got deleted by accident. Oh well, let's remake the website again.
  2. LUC1G07CH1

They look like to be existing (it's Byethost), but I guess that's the problem. Gonna try to move it to MysidiaHost.
  3. LUC1G07CH1

Heeey! So...do someone remembers me? Anyways, I'm glad to see this website is still kinda active. Anyways, one of my websites, Chick3nz, is showing a very weird message, instead of the...well, website itself. "SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user '_'@'_' (using password: YES)" I'm...
  4. LUC1G07CH1

Adoption separated by species?

Somebody got interested on my websites this year, and I hope I don't disappoint them. So yea I decided to come back to the Mysidia community. And I have something to ask. Some Mysidia websites creates locations where you can adopt certain pets, and I want to do it too (kinda like Dragon Cave)...
  5. LUC1G07CH1

Chick3nz V2 (Remaking...)

TBA I still have to work on some stuff lol, however, it already has some stuff on it. Chick3nz V2 is the remake of my old Mysidia website, Chick3ns. Now with better artwork and a more friendly design! The main idea for this website is to adopt abandoned user-made adoptables threads on...
  6. LUC1G07CH1

How to change the theme's font?

I decided to make a theme for my website myself. Because well...I have somewhat knowledge of CSS. However, I want to change the font of the entire website to one font. However, when I try to change the font, the font becomes weird and I don't know what to do anymore. I'm editing the 'Main' theme.
  7. LUC1G07CH1

Looking for programmers and designers!

I know that Mysidia forums are kinda inactive now, but whatever. I'll ask my brother first to see if I can hire you with money or not. Programmers and designers needed to http://chick3nz.byethost13.com And as since I know not everything is free, you MIGHT get money, the probability is very...
  8. LUC1G07CH1

Delete

PLEASE DELETE THIS
  9. LUC1G07CH1

Is someone there? What I missed?

Well because I came back even if most people here aren't online anymore. I think the Mysidia project may be abandoned...? And...what I missed when I was offline? Idk if new websites with Mysidia are being made, tho.
  10. LUC1G07CH1

What has the first version of Mysidia Adoptables?

Well, i'm making a question which is telling no problems with the script, hue. So...what has the first version of Mysidia Adoptables? I has browsing and the oldest version i could find is "1.1.0". Why i'm asking this...it's because i'm the curious one :usedusedused: .
  11. LUC1G07CH1

Disable genders?

As since i'm creating a site which people can costumize & submit their own pets, genders are unnecessary. So someone here knows how to disable genders? Please!
  12. LUC1G07CH1

Having some trouble adding dropdown menu to my site

I tried to follow internet tutorials and it just shows the plain page, no drop-down. So...what to do? Attach it? Also i'm using Bootstrap theme for the site.
  13. LUC1G07CH1

Is language switch on Mysidia script possible?

Because i want to make my sites switchable to portuguese/english but it still has the same server. Also...because portuguese is my native language and what if a friend of mine wants to access the site and they doesn't understand english after all? Or some random brazilian that also doesn't...
  14. LUC1G07CH1

Mys 1.3.0 Alternate Transformation Error

So i has hanging along at my 1.3.0 site (Pixeons, AKA the pigeon madness). And i have an item for changing the species. It has the right function and stuff...but... The item. Also it says the success message "action completed Your adoptable Fiffi has assume the species alternate form."...
  15. LUC1G07CH1

Luci's Miscellaneous projects.

Luci's Stuff & Games My main site. Where i publish game and site news. Street Catz That has been my first RPG Maker game. So yeah, i'm trying to redo it. But...The old versions are available to play. Also...i lost my RPG Maker file. RPG Maker XP Adventure Another game made with RPG Maker. That...
  16. LUC1G07CH1

Double messages on explore page

Edit: Solved. It shows both the "you doesn't have this item to explore" and the "you have this item to explore" messages. That's how it looks for now: How to make the "you doesn't have this item to explore" message desappear when you have the necessary item?
  17. LUC1G07CH1

Doing free tiny pixel banners for signatures

So...i had very much fun doing the ones on my signature so i decided to open requests for these. Rules: Must be an existent and accessible site. Must use a Mysidia Adoptables script (okay??? No? Fine.). I'll check out what's the site about and after checking, i'll do it. I'll try to do 10 tiny...
  18. LUC1G07CH1

I am so proud of myself right now

I know that it's just an edit of main theme...but... LOOK AT THIS I also tried t do a custom theme for my other petsite and it turned out....eh.....unique?
  19. LUC1G07CH1

How to prevent installings that are not from you (without Permission Changing)

It's a good tip to anyone which want to make install pages private, but can't change permissions. Go to the CPanel of your web hosting, it's this page actually: Click on "Directory Privacy". You'll might see this. Select the site you want to protect. After selecting it, click "Alter...
  20. LUC1G07CH1

Edited the theme alot but...

I actually don't remember where to recolor the upper menu/top links. If you want to see ho the site looks so far, click at the small banner at my signature.
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads