Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Ittermat

1.3.4 help with inserting Forum info to DB

EDIT TWO: Got it working- heres what you need in case you need to do what I needed to do. Thank you to Nullwaves on the discord! $forums = new Database($mybbdbname, $mybbhost, $mybbuser, $mybbpass, $mybbprefix) or die("Cannot connect to forum database, please contact an admin immediately.")...
  2. Ittermat

not showing already clicked pets/pets owned by system on page

Im wondering how to make it so pets that are already clicked for the day or are owned by SYSTEM (As they're dead if they are on my site and cant be clicked further) I tried to edit the code in daycareclass- but not sure how to translate it to just a page..thats not a bigger bit of code. For...
  3. Ittermat

deleting more than one Message at a time

Is there a way to select and delete more than one mail message at a time from the mailbox? It gets really annoying having to delete them one by one- especially if you get alot of test messages or trade messages- or just messages in general.
  4. Ittermat

Showing most recent forum posts on main page/index?

Is there a way to do this? (preferably in the sidebar.) I wanna show the most recent posted in/ created forum posts on my index page. (just the titles with a link to it)
  5. Ittermat

Getting Dinos raffle mod to work on its own

Okay so! Im gonna say straight up im not a coder- BUT I've at least figured this out in my own way- and maybe someone who knows more than me can help us find a better way- but if you all want a FOR NOW Solution to the raffle starting and ending by itself- here you go. I spent 3 days figuring...
  6. Ittermat

Healing potion item function

Im attempting to add healing potions to heal a pet. but I cant figure out the item function, I basically copied the Clicks one and changed it but cant figure out where I went wrong cuz it tells me the item function is invalid when I try to use it. The item function in the DB is healthpotion1...
  7. Ittermat

bypassing the Avatar links in Profile settings/Registration

I want a way to not have that text box appear in either place. since we have premade avatars. Is there a way to do this by replacing it with an database update code? Like for registration- something like.. $mysidia->db->update("users", ["avatar" =>...
  8. Ittermat

Timestamp help

I need some help with formatting Timestamps. I have a last login thing- but I want it to show a date- Like dd-mm-YYYY but I cant get the timestamp converted... And Im not sure what to put in/how to do that.
  9. Ittermat

Tons of Free items

Soooo I downloaded these from ipetsite AGES Ago- The site no longer exists (that im aware of) but these were free for anyone to use. I just figured these might help someone else whos just starting out with a site and needs items whether for placeholders or just cuz they want to use them...
  10. Ittermat

User timed page visits

Im trying to figure out how/what code is used to limit a user from being able to access a page within a set amount of time.. I already know the day one.. but not the one for specific /minutes/ So like say they can only get to this new page every Half hour? Other wise it would say like "Sorry-...
  11. Ittermat

Help with "Case" Page (SOLVED)

Okay so Im trying to make a Premium currency trade in page... Everything works until you go to choose something- I cant figure this out... I get this error- ?> Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ItemException' with message 'No selection made.' in...
  12. Ittermat

Page to raise stats and give item

1st: Im trying to figure this out- but I want to make an explore page that will raise a stat a random amount. So like... Raising their happiness a random number between 1 and 50 by visiting the page... and having it say "You gained *number* happiness/stat- now *favpet* has *number of current...
  13. Ittermat

Shop restocking etc

I was wondering how I could give the shops more functionality, Shop restock, stock based on rarity (amount, showing up) So its not just a list of all the items, but so it has a bit more of reason to revisit shops. Any ideas?
  14. Ittermat

Auto pet naming on adopt

I was wondering how I would make it so that when you adopt a pet it Auto names your pet from a list of names that are put into a file or something- then later if you dont like it you can rename them through their profile. at the moment when adopting pets it calls them their breed.. Male...
  15. Ittermat

Lets be sister sites!

Lets all help each other get more users by becoming sister sites-!! What I mean by this is we have a specific page for other sites You link to mine and I'll link to yours! Example with my codes/banners Please leave your banner and Site Url and I'll add you to my page!
  16. Ittermat

VPL is down...

And apparently will remain down until he can pay the server bill... I admit im a bit confused- considering the last convo we were involved in with him... What do you think about this? (Copied from his FB page) Note Im not trying to start any arguments here- I just noticed and it seemed odd...
  17. Ittermat

Other stats to put on the statistics page?

What are the "codes" for other stats to display on the statistics page? Im looking for any other ones to use but specifically I'd like these ~User who's clicked the most pets in the day care ~User whos sent the most mail.. ~User with the happiest pets ~User whos sold the most items from...
  18. Ittermat

Where to find content pages in Control panel?

Ever since the other day for some reason- sometimes when I go to some added content pages on my site- and go to edit them it completely freezes my browser and My plugin container on firefox crashes- it seems to do this no matter what browser Im using or what system im using- so its not a...
  19. Ittermat

Adding trophies to user profile

I want to add trophies to a users profile- (by making a new tab and whatnot-) our items are sorted by category, so if I could just put the items in the "trophy" category in their inventory in the tab that'd be awesome (that way when a user gets another one it automatically adds it.)... I just...
  20. Ittermat

Hidden shops give an error

I have hidden shops- but when I go to visit them I get an error... this one- Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to AppController::setField() must implement interface Resource\Native\Objective, boolean given, called in /home/atrocity/public_html/shop.php on line 33 and defined in...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts