Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Ittermat

1.3.4 help with inserting Forum info to DB

Thats the thing I dont actually know! Thats why I figured Famer would be the best to help me cuz hes the one that hooked my forum to my website..Im sorry!
  2. Ittermat

1.3.4 help with inserting Forum info to DB

EDIT TWO: Got it working- heres what you need in case you need to do what I needed to do. Thank you to Nullwaves on the discord! $forums = new Database($mybbdbname, $mybbhost, $mybbuser, $mybbpass, $mybbprefix) or die("Cannot connect to forum database, please contact an admin immediately.")...
  3. Ittermat

Atrocity!

Theres now A shop for tattoos called Inkspot- owned by owner Pink- and a shop Called Inclusions that has disability items for your avatars Owned by Leonard..I hope to continue working and adding more and more as I go!!
  4. Ittermat

Getting a 1.3.5 version explore code to work for 1.3.6?

I was the one helping them...I'd prefer it if we could put them on 1.3.5, they mentioned they had chosen it as the one they wanted installed. Can we do this famer? I cant help them or anyone else with 1.3.6, and I want to help.
  5. Ittermat

Documentation for 1.3.6

Its a GREAT idea to have documentation and Guides for really anything. Especially since you're the coder for it- we arent in your headspace- so we have no idea what you're thinking XD and having a clear representation of those thoughts (for any of the versions really) would help alot of people...
  6. Ittermat

Documentation for 1.3.6

I second this- as a not great coder- when I was trying to help a friend who was forced to have 1.3.6 installed there was alot of super confusion and we had to revert to 1.3.5- this is necessary Famer- especially if you arent giving anyone a choice to backtrack to a former version if you help...
  7. Ittermat

webpage not available on PC?

if you were doing alot of work/refreshing (or just anything sometimes) you may have been banned- (It happens to me aloottttT) you have to message @Hall of Famer to whitelist your ip.
  8. Ittermat

Atrocity!

Oh man its been so long since I've updated this thread- and I can tell you alot has happened n the site! I probably cant remember them all- but I'll try! so lets see.. (im also linking them to the relevant news posts- ) --Farming is now working! --Stock tickets and stock portfolios --Boss...
  9. Ittermat

Neopets Expat to Developer, Hopefully?

I know this is going to sound super discouraging and maybe a few other things- but I gotta tell you honestly- owning a petsite is alot of hard work. You have to learn coding (or hire a coder- and they're expensive) You have to draw artwork (or hire and artist- again most are expensive) and...
  10. Ittermat

not showing already clicked pets/pets owned by system on page

Im wondering how to make it so pets that are already clicked for the day or are owned by SYSTEM (As they're dead if they are on my site and cant be clicked further) I tried to edit the code in daycareclass- but not sure how to translate it to just a page..thats not a bigger bit of code. For...
  11. Ittermat

deleting more than one Message at a time

Is there a way to select and delete more than one mail message at a time from the mailbox? It gets really annoying having to delete them one by one- especially if you get alot of test messages or trade messages- or just messages in general.
  12. Ittermat

Showing most recent forum posts on main page/index?

@Hall of Famer Do you know how to call things from mybb onto a main site? We cant figure out the correct db call- coding and stuff- or if its even possible. I assume its something with $mybb? instead of $mysidia.. but we dunno the rest- if this is possible any info would be appreciated-...
  13. Ittermat

Showing most recent forum posts on main page/index?

Is there a way to do this? (preferably in the sidebar.) I wanna show the most recent posted in/ created forum posts on my index page. (just the titles with a link to it)
  14. Ittermat

Getting Dinos raffle mod to work on its own

Okay so! Im gonna say straight up im not a coder- BUT I've at least figured this out in my own way- and maybe someone who knows more than me can help us find a better way- but if you all want a FOR NOW Solution to the raffle starting and ending by itself- here you go. I spent 3 days figuring...
  15. Ittermat

Healing potion item function

Im attempting to add healing potions to heal a pet. but I cant figure out the item function, I basically copied the Clicks one and changed it but cant figure out where I went wrong cuz it tells me the item function is invalid when I try to use it. The item function in the DB is healthpotion1...
  16. Ittermat

bypassing the Avatar links in Profile settings/Registration

I want a way to not have that text box appear in either place. since we have premade avatars. Is there a way to do this by replacing it with an database update code? Like for registration- something like.. $mysidia->db->update("users", ["avatar" =>...
  17. Ittermat

Timestamp help

Adding this in gave me this error Fatal error: Call to a member function format() on null in /home/atrocity/public_html/view/profileview.php on line 204 Line 204 is where that is NEVERMIND I was missing the CAps on the S in since- works now- thanks <3
  18. Ittermat

Timestamp help

Which file would that login database update code go in? also its 0 XD there is no data.
  19. Ittermat

Timestamp help

no no I mean- how do I change it else where? Like in the code- <b>Member Since:</b> {$current_user_i2->membersince}</br> What do I add to this to change the date format? Since its not a jumble of numbers
  20. Ittermat

Timestamp help

yay! that worked Thank you!! Now how would I change the date on the member since area to match?
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts