Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. K

Display codes for all of your adoptables

If your members want to show off all their prized pixels in a forum, webpage, etc, why make them go through the tedious process of copying and pasting every individual code? Now they needn't do this! This page will list all the codes of a user's adoptables in a text box. Don't forget to add a...
  2. K

Show who recently leveled up a given adoptable

What!? OMG ANOTHER MOD!!? This one is kind of tricky so pay attention!! --- If you have installed my profile mod Wherever in the code there is: $article_content = $article_content."$voter "; change it to: $article_content = $article_content."<a...
  3. K

Prevent people making multiple accounts

This is hard to believe, but some people are desperate as to keep registering accounts to level up their adoptables. Let's make this method of leveling up not worth it. Step 1: Run this query ALTER TABLE users ADD (ip VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL DEFAULT "0") Step 2: Open register2.php Find //...
  4. K

Page that will display a user's pets (non layout destroying update)

This script will neatly display a given user's pets, in rows of 5, up to 100. Everybody's profile link will be: profile.php?owner=username See an example here: http://digiadopt.l4rge.com/profile.php?owner=kisazeky
  5. K

Rename adoptables (Security issue fixed!)

Update: I fixed the "hacking" security issue, I think. Step 1: Download rename.php and rename2.php and put them in your main folder. Step 2: Add this link <a href='rename.php?id=$id'>Rename ".$name."</a> to myadoptables.php. Here is an example: Find this line with ctrl + f. //Begin our...
  6. K

How to "buy" adoptables?

I just can't get this right: Checking if the user has enough money to adopt a certain creature. How can I do this, if the amount of currency the user has is in the 'users' table, in the 'money' field, and the cost of the adoptable is located in the 'adoptables' table in the 'description' field?
  7. K

Freezing adoptable development

Hey, I'm a quick learner. :shy: What it really does: Changes the type of the owned adoptable to something bogus so it can no longer be referenced during the level up process. :P In this case, it's changed to "frozen". Don't worry, it will still show up in your profile and can be linked to...
  8. K

Currency for leveling up / Adoptable shop (Fixed again)

Note with this update! Please, re-run the queries to add the shop adoptables, if you have already installed it. Thanks. Important!! A way to prevent people stealing shop adoptables! Open adopt.php and find something like this in the code (it won't be exactly like mine): if($newID != $aID){...
  9. K

User list

This page simply lists all the users who have joined your site. Edit: It's now fixed so it won't mess up your site's layout.
  10. K

Organize adoptables on adopt.php

How do you organize adoptables into sections on adopt.php? For example, having a section with Common pets available all the time and then Limited Time pets released and removed sporadically. I've seen someone else do this so I know it's possible.
  11. K

Question about clicks needed to level up

Suppose to get to level 1 you need 20 clicks, then level 2 you need 40 clicks. For those 40 clicks, do the 20 clicks it already has count toward the number of clicks it needs to level up to 2? Or does it need 40 more clicks to level up to 2?
  12. K

How to manually add adoptables? xD

All right, my web host's stupid firewall won't let me do anything in the admin control panel. :rolleyes: Oh well I prefer doing things myself anyway. :P My host does have a very watered down and simplified version of phpmyadmin, simply allowing users to run mysql queries and insert stuff...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads