Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. I

Splash Page

Hi! I have a question. Right now, I have a splash page on my site while it's in development so that people can still go to the alpha forum and participate there without seeing any of the in progress site. Now that I'm reinstalling Mysidia to the site (long story short, I had a programmer who...
  2. I

Dynamically Generated images?

I learned that some sites use this for pet images (and that it can be useful for markings, colors, etc). How would one go about coding this with mysidia? I found a couple of php tutorials but I don't know if they would still work with this script or not. If so, this might make things a lot...
  3. I

Looking for Staff/Co-Owners

(I hope this is posted in the right place and is worded right - after the site opens, I'll definitely need to hire a community manager too) Hello! I am in search of staff and co-owners for my in development game “Auratus Ghoti”, an in-development fish sim where the player is in control of a...
  4. I

New Currency Question

I am doing a fresh reinstall of the script to my site (I had some changes in what I was planning on doing and so I wanted to do a clean start) and I was wondering something. I'm tempted to try it, but I want to see if this is even doable first. I want to have three currencies for my game. When...
  5. I

Secondary currency questions

So, I think I've done pretty well with creating a secondary currency, but I'm still having a few issues. First off, I can get the currency to display in the sidebar and drop when I level up an adoptable, but it drops at the same rate as the main currency, even though (I thought) I set it to...
  6. I

Ilrak's Linearts!

I figured I could give out some lineart with this thread as I do it! This one is lineart that I'm using for an NPC on my site, but you can definitely use it if you like: Here's a terrier lineart: I'll probably put up some fish lineart as well. I can also do custom lineart (or full color)...
  7. I

Registration issue

Hi! I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue or not. I decided to try and create a second "test" account for my site, but when I go to register, it leads to a blank page. Here's the code for register: <?php use Resource\Native\String; use Resource\Collection\HashMap; class...
  8. I

Trying to make a marking changer for adopts.

So, I'm using a mod similar to the gender change one that Wallie made and breed change mod that kristhasirah made to try and make a marking changer and I'm running into problems. I want to make it so that each adopt has a "hidden" color that can be brought out by the markings, so a fish that...
  9. I

Need help with site features

So, I'm trying and failing to code certain features into my site and I think I will need help with them. Sadly, right now, I can only pay in art favors due to life stuff, but I am saving and trying to find a way to properly pay! Main things I need the most help in: An Explore/Quest feature...
  10. I

Ilrak's weird issues (Level creating and Adoptable Editing)

So, the first issue I'm running into is when I go to add a level to an adopt. It's not a super consistent error, but I've run into it enough that I need help on it. When I go to create a new level, I'm sometimes greeted with this page (this time, it was on the 5th adoptable that I created)...
  11. I

Editing Adoptable in ACP Error

So sorry for all of the errors I've been running into tonight. I swear, it's the night of Fatal Errors. When I try to edit an adoptable in ACP (realized I needed to change the egg image), I run into this error: When I go into the class_frontcontroller file, I get this on line 100 Now, I'm...
  12. I

Blank Inventory Page

So, I finally got the Item Drop and Alchemy mod working (I think), and so I decided to test them both out, but I've run into an issue where the Manage Items page will only display a blank page. I'm not sure what error I made in installation, or if it's related or not. Any suggestions? I also...
  13. I

Auratus

Auratus is an upcoming game where you play as a school of goldfish, establishing species dominance in a seemingly new pond. Neutral goldfish are available to help you as you try to please the "gods" for special rewards. These fish seem to know something about the pond, however, that seems to...
  14. I

Error when I go to daycare or my adopts

Just ran into this error while trying to get to the Daycare and the "My Adopts" sections on my site (I'm testing things out before I open this up to even pre-alpha) I just ran into the error after things running smooth for the most part today, so I'm not sure if something went wrong when I was...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts