Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. P

How to use an item on an adoptable?

So yea, I made a Level1 category item that raises your adoptable up one lvl. How do I use an item on the specific adoptable?
  2. P

Help installing a template

I tried to install the midnight rain template and it's not working. Can someone throw some advice my way? EDIT: I tried using the template and everything's messing up and overlapping.
  3. P

Item "evolving" your adopt

My adopts site is a Pokemon adoptable website and in the store I wanted to be able to make an item evolve a certain Pokemon at a certain level. In example, Torchic evolves into Blaziken at lvl 36 (or 36 clicks in this instance) I want to be able to let users buy the item that then further...
  4. P

Showing the Adoptables Level?

I want to be able to show my adoptables level when you adopt it and post the HTML/bb code on a forum or site. Can anyone help?
  5. P

Making A Theme The Default Theme?

How can I do this?
  6. P

Adding a Theme

I just uploaded the Spire theme to the site and now idk what to do. I tried adding it to my adopts sites but then it asks for header/footer/css and I tried opening the themes folder and I can't find ANY of that. Someone help thank you!
  7. P

How to edit the pages?

I want to edit the copy right at the bottom of the page giving the proper credit where it belongs :). I use Pokemon Images so ofcourse that needs a proper dedication on every page alongside the Mysidia Copyright
  8. P

URL Forwarding

I bought a new domain for my site and now everytime I click a navigation link or something it goes to the old URL and messes up. Can anyone help me?
  9. P

Does this script always not work?

Strict Standards: Declaration of File::getBasename() should be compatible with SplFileInfo::getBasename($suffix = NULL) in /home/pokefern/public_html/adoptables/classes/class_file.php on line 19 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at...
  10. P

Oh My God. Something else does not work

Can someone PLEASE tell me what this means. Fatal error: Can't inherit abstract function Creator::create() (previously declared abstract in UserCreator) in /home/a5239966/public_html/adoptables/classes/abstract/abstract_usercreator.php on line 3
  11. P

Can someone please help me.

I used a different host that now supports php v 5.3 and I get this error code Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/adoptables/inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in...
  12. P

Just installed the script and it doesn't work

I tried going to the /adoptables/index.php and I get this message Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/a5239966/public_html/adoptables/classes/resource/native/objective.php on line 3 Someone please help me
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts