Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. S

Trouble with overloading server

It's been a while since I came here. I had an adoptable website hosted on my normal website, my portfolio. After a while for some reason the server got overloaded and my website was shut down. What website hosting service do you recommend for me to use? Because I do not want my own website to...
  2. S

In need of a coder..

Yes I know I know a lot of people are asking this I know D: Here is the deal: I can code parts of the website, I know html and php partly but not fully. I can do it on my own but it will take months to get it right. The thing is, I want to construct a new layout, I can offer drawings...
  3. S

Adoptable levels missing.

So I wanted to add the last evolution of one of my adoptables and it said it was already at it's max level. So I checked the images and it was until level 4 but I have 6 levels. Now it is missing 2 levels.. I have no idea how to fix this, do I have to erase this adoptable and create it again...
  4. S

How to give users more way to earn money?

How to give users more ways to earn money? I was thinking about a 'Jobs' page. They can click on a button from time to time to earn some extra money? Or is it only possible to earn money through the daycare? I don't want people to earn a lot with clicking eggs. But I don't want people to end...
  5. S

Pixel Pets Unlimited

Hi guys, as many others I decided to make an adoptable website too. I found Mysidia after I tried to script it all on my own but having troubles. Here is mine: http://samanthamook.com/pixelpets/index Although, I kind of messed up the home page.. and I can't change it because it freezes...
  6. S

Can't edit my home page anymore?

Can't edit my home page anymore? [SOLVED] I made some changed through admincp for the index page. (home) Though now it seems everything that is connected to 'index' freezes. New custom pages I make freeze as well. I am at a loss and it frustrates me way too much. When I click to edit the page...
  7. S

Random egg

Is there a way to get a random egg? So let's say I put up an egg with a question mark in the adoption section. You adopt it and have to wait till it's hatched. Then there are two types of adoptables you can get. After the egg hatched you'll see what you've got. Or am I talking nonsense here? I...
  8. S

Fatal error: nesting level too deep

Fatal error: nesting level too deep [SOLVED] Fatal error: Nesting level too deep - recursive dependency? What does this mean? I keep having this when I want to change some of the pages. For those who have the same problem look at this...
  9. S

How to edit both menu's?

Okay so I understand you have to edit: style-city.css menu.css the header.tpl and template.tpl But.. I can't seem to get it right ;-; What I want is to have the sidebar menu to be on the right instead on the left. Though if I change that I automatically bring the whole content to the right...
  10. S

Hi Hi

Hi all, I am new to this forum. I already posted a thread in the wrong place OTL I can really remember that I clicked on the one below.. Anyways, HI! I am currently making a adoptable website. We all are I guess. Aaand.. first I tried to write it all on my own. Got my database running up with...
  11. S

class_Mysidia.php can't find Smarty.class.php

class_Mysidia.php can't find Smarty.class.php [SOLVED] So as I saw on the forum before people are having trouble with this but I can't seem to find my solution between them. I'll just post what I have. Error: Warning...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads