Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. V

Does Mysidia have API documentation?

This was a question asked of me by someone who is doing some mod development for me. I think he is wondering if there was any particular Smarty framework used, and if there happens to be any info on it if there is a specific framework. HOF? Anyone?
  2. V

Creating a "Faction" for adoptables/owned adoptables

Some time ago, I asked about adding a description (that would be created in the ACP during adoptable creation) that would display on the myadopts/stats/ page. Thanks to you guys, I got that done. Now I want to add yet another option called "Faction" to be specified during the adoptable...
  3. V

Changing... or "masking" existing URLs

One thing I am curious about, is if there is any simple way to "rename" or "mask" some of the URLs for the script, without having to rename them in every relevant file using that particular URL path. For instance, I might like for mysite.com/pound to appear in the browser as mysite.com/hall of...
  4. V

Custom pages redirect to index

I tested making a custom page using the ACP, but when I click on the link in the navigation menu, I am just shown the Main index page (but the URL shows the correct path in the browser, not the path to the Main page). Help?
  5. V

The Art of DigiChars

I thought I might post some of the images that I'll be using to decorate the site, and to help get visitors to it familiar with the world/"pets". Here is a simple battle image for the "Main" page.
  6. V

DigiChars

Well, this is what I have so far. It's a long way from finished, with some aesthetic changes, custom pages, a custom coded online board game, forum integration with my main website still missing. And of course I have yet to add the library of "adoptables" and "items". But it's getting there...
  7. V

Placing descriptions on the My Adopts page

I would like for the user to see not just the image of the adoptable, but also the description included during it's creation in the ACP (when viewing the adoptable in My Adopts) Any suggestions on how to go about doing this?
  8. V

Modifying color/style/spacing for sidebar links

I've got to say... either I am just totally inept at finding what I'm looking for, or it is unnecessarily and quite frustratingly difficult to find the CSS code to change the color, style, spacing, etc. for the sidebar links in the MAIN template. All I've managed to do is change the color of...
  9. V

"Class... does not exist" error

I have the script installed, and things seemed to be going along okay at first, but now when I attempt to bring it up, I get this error: Fatal Error: Class VirtualpetController either does not exist, or has its include path misconfigured! The file path for the script is .../virtualpet/Mysidia...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts