Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Kyttias

[1.3.6] Bootstrap 5 Theme

Great job! I'm glad to see this theme updated to a newer version of Bootstrap by someone else. I hope in the future it is easier to add classes to the html rather than hacking it in in post with jquery. Right now the html is far too entangled in the php to comfortably work with.
  2. Kyttias

Bat's Art Thread

Excellent stuff!
  3. Kyttias

What degree do I need?

Giving a mixed perspective from my gf who went to college, and myself who did not -- Despite being called Web Programming, its still probably a lot more visual Design, and "how to use Dreamwidth!" and won't give you a nearly as complete or up to date coverage of skills you'd actually need to...
  4. Kyttias

Test Entry

Hey-o. Excited to maybe get to do stuff with Mysidia again sometime!
  5. Kyttias

Compilation of Known Issues in v1.3.4

Known Notices/Errors in Mysidia v1.3.4 and Solutions "NOTICE" ERRORS - (These are non-vital and mostly annoying.) While installing... Notice: Undefined index: rewardmoney in C:\wamp64\www\mysiul\install\sitesetting.php on line 29 Notice: Undefined index: enabletrades in...
  6. Kyttias

MyBB Forum Integration

I'd thought I'd jot down some notes here, just in case I find anyone who asks in the future. 1 - You can't install MyBB with Mysidia if your Mysidia install already has more members than just you as the Admin. If you do, the user id numbers in the database will be out of sync and it'll log...
  7. Kyttias

development rambling: Auction House

There won't be any code in today's post, just some thoughts. I'll probably wait until 1.4.x before seriously getting into this, but I'll try to make it compatible with both lines. So, first off - database backend. We'd want a table with: ahid (auction house id), auctioneer (person offering the...
  8. Kyttias

development rambling: Quest System

Dev Ramblings: Quest System?This may take a while, so this is mostly just going to be me jotting down notes and progress. Hope that's okay? So far I've made a database table: But not much else. Quests will have a Title, Flavor Text, and then a reiterated Objective. For example: Quest Name...
  9. Kyttias

03 - Geography & Legends

What is the history (geologically) behind some of the really large land features? (Alternatively, a local legend describing it's origin.) Maple Thicket - There were once three sisters fell in love with members of a neighboring tribe, but their love was forbidden by tribal law. Unhappy by this...
  10. Kyttias

02 - Climate & Mood

How does the climate effect the mood of the inhabitants living in each area?Woods - The woods are misty, with chilly mornings. Otherwise, it feels very temperate here, and the inhabitants enjoy the tranquility.Harbor - The harbor has cold, unpleasant beaches. While not harsh, and even quite...
  11. Kyttias

01 - Weather & Seasons

How will weather and seasons impact the game? Seasons sound easy to implement, as a matter of putting a flag in the coding and swapping out a few images, perhaps. Weather sounds more challenging, and it will have to be randomized a bit, I imagine. Certain shops may only be open during certain...
  12. Kyttias

World Building

This is November. As such, there's this little thing called NaNoWriMo. Well National Novel Writing Month is cool and all - but I'm no writer. I do, however, have lots of stuff I could and should be doing in terms of building my game. Coding and designing are taxing activities. I'm actually a...
  13. Kyttias

Kyttias' Blog

The blog series for Kyttias.
  14. Kyttias

Comment by 'Kyttias' in 'Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.5 RC is ready'

My notes so far on what you sent me! - - - - - - - - - - - - ✦These are entirely new✦ - - - - - - - - - - - - classes/class_adoptalternate.php classes/class_globalsystem.php admincp/alternate.php admincp/view/alternateview.php - - - - - - - - - - - - ✦These were changed✦ - - - - - - - - - -...
  15. Kyttias

Comment by 'Kyttias' in 'What's new in Mys v1.3.5: Pagination Optimization'

Oh good! I was considering displaying user's pets on their public profiles but it just got a little buggy to my memory.
  16. Kyttias

Comment by 'Kyttias' in 'What's new in Mys v1.3.5: Multi-Alternate Adoptables Form'

D; You exist! (I still get email alerts for Mysidia, so you can definitely expect me back for the next official release.)
  17. Kyttias

The Default Shoutbox

This is a question aimed directly at HoF: What features for the Shoutbox are planned for the next release? But I'd like to hear from the rest of you as well - If you're not HoF, what features would you want? Do you currently use the shoutbox? I've gutted the CKEditor out of mine in favor of a...
  18. Kyttias

No more automatic EXP upon viewing pets, please?

Hey guys! Long time no see~! Good news - I quit my retail day job, so I have the summer to work on my site. I'm back to ask questions and seek out some help if anyone's interested in a bit of tinkering. Is it possible to redesign how pets are viewed so that they do not automatically gain EXP...
  19. Kyttias

Free Placeholder Item Art

Hey guys! I made something for ya: Terms of Use: You're free to use this art temporarily while building your site, and in early beta phases. The idea here is that you will eventually replace the art to match the rest of your site, but you really want to make an item right now and don't have...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts