Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. squiggler

Deleting Themes- Can I?

Hey. I'm wondering if deleting themes will break my site at all? I'm really worried about that. I want to build my own theme, then delete all the others. I'm going to use the same format that Elements has, hopefully without the breaking of the site. -_-; I have .4, the latest version. ETA...
  2. squiggler

Adapting a Game for Mys?

Hey. I found an open-source game called 2048. It's under the MIT license. (I'm pretty sure this means that any mods we make will be open source as well.) I want to adapt the code to make it look like this game- with the pictures instead of numbers. (I can't use that site to make it because of...
  3. squiggler

Heartbleed Bug?

This is apparently a massive bug that no one heard about before now? So I was wondering if this affected things and what needed changing? I was told that all passwords ever entered ever needed to be changed. Thank you! http://heartbleed.com/ Supposedly you can check things here...
  4. squiggler

Help Making Stats Page = Click Page & Lineages?

Hi all! I was wondering how to do two things: 1. Getting the stats on the click page. It'll probably entice guests more if they can read an interesting description. (Also getting the egg, junior, and adult descriptions unlocked as the adoptable grows.) 2. Lineages. IntoRain has been wonderful in...
  5. squiggler

Quest- Explore System (Open Source)

Quest- Explore System (Open Source) *Now with iframe Tutorial* Quest! Since it seems to be requested a lot, check this out! This site says it's just a text-based system, but you can add videos, photos, and sound. It also has a map system that responds to your actions. (Notice how you don't see...
  6. squiggler

My Scenery

So thanks to this amazing tutorial resource, I decided to make my own scenery stuffs. I'm still learning, so please bear with me! -Sq Edit: ...there's nothing there, is there? *headdesk* I'll figure this out eventually. XD Edit 2: So, after finding out that Deviantart, Photobucket, and...
  7. squiggler

Upgrading domain

Okay, so I have a site on free hosting. Eventually, I'll want to upgrade to paid hosting. My url would change from this: koiadopts.x10.mx to this: koiadopts.com How badly would this screw up the coding and content of the site, and what would make the transition as smooth as possible? Thank you...
  8. squiggler

Searching for Coder (Short-term or long-term)

Update: Have wonderful short-term coder. Now only need long-term coders. Mostly a long-term coder. If you want a one time thing, that'd be nice, too, but we're mostly searching for a long-term coder. Note: Perks can be negotiated. Also, I have 261 credits I can give, or up-front money...
  9. squiggler

ACP Has Odd Error Message

*FIXED* ACP Has Odd Error Message *FIXED!* I just reinstalled the site. I go to manage users. Everything works just fine, except at the top it looks like this: Sometimes it goes for 2 pages! But everything looks normal and works fine otherwise. This is just a wild guess, but it's probably...
  10. squiggler

Newbie with a problem...

Hi everyone! I decided to start an adoptables site. But before I do that, I want to make sure I can make it work the way I want. I have no experience with anything but very basic html and bbcode. Here is the test site so far: http://squiggletest.x10.mx/ This was the tutorial I used...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts