Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. KittHaven

Mys 1.3.6 Menu & Sidebar Icons (with AdminCP support)

Hey, here's a tutorial on how to add icons to the default menu with adminCP support for both the image and icon width. 0. First we want to setup the database, so open your PHPMyAdmin and go to adopts_links. We want to add 2 new columns to the table. Go to 'Structure' and at the bottom choose to...
  2. KittHaven

Mys 1.3.6 Coin Purse Mod

Hi, made another item function that lets users get some money by opening an item. The amount is randomised between two values. First, please follow the instructions in the spoiler to prepare the 'value' field in the adopts_items table. You need to prepare it to accept multiple values as by...
  3. KittHaven

Mys 1.3.6 Lootbox Mod Using Explode

Hi! I really liked the lootbox mod here but I really wanted to be able to use the value field in the DB and not need to make more fields just to hold item IDs so I managed to make this mod. You can use it as both a chest or a lootbox, it accepts as many item IDs as you want. So if you only want...
  4. KittHaven

[1.3.6]How to: Make Admin Only Pages (similar to how only members can access certain pages)

Hello! Here's a little tutorial for how to use: parent::__construct(); ...to restrict access to admins. Currently you can use both: parent::__construct("member"); parent::__construct("guest"); ...to restrict access to members and guests respectively (leave the brackets blank if anyone can...
  5. KittHaven

Mys 1.3.6 News System

Hello~ I finally finished porting IntoRain's News System over to 1.3.6! I have attached a .zip that has the main files so you can drop them into your site. Nothing should be overwritten. Step 1 - Prepare the Database Go to your PHP Myadmin and add 2 new database tables. Remember to use the...
  6. KittHaven

Help with 1.3.6 News Mod

Hello! I am attempting to bring the 1.3.4 news mod to 1.3.6 but have hit a snag. So far there's no adminCP support, but I successfully have it showing on the news page with pagination: But for some reason I can't get the view page working. And I have no idea why lol. I get an error saying...
  7. KittHaven

How to join 2 tables and fetch name from one?

Hi! I have a colour palette on my site and on the custom pet screen I display what the current selected colour is for the various parts. That works well but I'd like to display the hex name from the adopts_colour_palette table instead of just the hex value from the adopts_custom table. You...
  8. KittHaven

Bootstrap 4&5 Cookie Popup

It's the law in the EU to alert users to what cookies your website stores about them (and I think that includes if your site targets those from the EU too, but I'm by no means an expert) so I found this simple cookie alert banner online and thought I'd share~ It is for Bootstrap 4 and 5 so...
  9. KittHaven

Mys 1.3.6 Changing File Upload Path

This is a very small modification to the mysidia script that allows you to upload your images to subfolders for better organisation! This is made with 1.3.6 but will probably work with older versions, potentially with some tweaking. If anyone reads this and notices any security errors or...
  10. KittHaven

Is there a way to allow 1.3.6 to use php 8.1?

I'm trying to install a forum I found that I like but it requires php 8.1. Mysidia will only work with 8 max or it throws a bunch of errors. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!
  11. KittHaven

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! Here's hoping this is the year for news of mys 1.4 as well.. :p:LOL:
  12. KittHaven

Database & Questing

Hello! I have a few questions that kinda come from my brainstorming lol. On my site I want to have quests. I have a solid idea for how to do quests, most will be set up through files with little to do with the database except for every step a user completes it will need to be stored in the...
  13. KittHaven

(1.3.6) Users can pound their favpet & DB doesn't update

Hello! I just realised that users are able to pound their favourite pet and it doesn't update the database to remove the favpet if they go through with it. I have the favpet displaying in the sidebar and when a user pounds them it doesn't change. So I looked in the database and the favpet in...
  14. KittHaven

[1.3.6] Bootstrap 5 Theme

Okay! Hello! I am here with a theme after days of work! o_O This has taken me so long but I think it is worth it. :ROFLMAO: I managed to get Bootstrap 5 working with the Mys script. At first I couldn't get the menu to work so I made myself a custom one, but for the purposes of giving the theme...
  15. KittHaven

Breeding Differences

Never mind, I was wrong! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  16. KittHaven

Style Forms With Bootstrap & JQuery

Hello! Here is a little tiny tutorial for how to style forms using JQuery! You can also use this to style different things if you need to, this was just me doing this on a test basis to see if I could do it. And I could! And it wasn't too difficult, either. Score! Now before we get started...
  17. KittHaven

Alt Forms

Hello! I was trying to test the alt forms on my site and they don't appear to be working as they should, or I don't understand how to set them up properly... :littlecfrown: First I created the normal adoptable and added an alternate form to it. The alt form can be used from level 1. I added all...
  18. KittHaven

[1.3.4] Currency Promocodes

Hello! This is my first ever tutorial on here lol. Anyway, I wanted the ability to make a promocode to give a user some money (and even premium currency) so I managed to do that. :meow: It also has adminCP functions so you can just add promos like you normally would! First of all, open...
  19. KittHaven

Bean Pets

Hi! I'm working on a little personal project called Bean Pets! For the most part it's just something I'm doing for fun but I eventually hope to open it to other people and foster a small community! It will be created on the 1.4 version of the script when that releases so for now I am only...
  20. KittHaven

Help With Moving Recent Clicks

Hello! :) I've been trying for a while now to move the Recent Clicks table from the /stats page to the /manage page. How would I do this? I've tinkered with moving and rewriting code but just got error after error... so I've put it back as it was before. Basically I've rewritten the adoptable...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts