Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. KittHaven

Mys 1.3.6 Menu & Sidebar Icons (with AdminCP support)

Glad it worked for you!!
  2. KittHaven

Is there a way to add icons to the menu?

I just released a tutorial for how to do this for you! https://forums.mysidiaadoptables.com/index.php?threads/menu-sidebar-icons-with-admincp-support.4356/ Hopefully that helps you get started anyway!
  3. KittHaven

8. Finally, so the icons work on the sidebar, find and open model/viewmodel/sidebar.php and replace it with this: <?php namespace Model\ViewModel; use Model\DomainModel\Widget; use Resource\Core\Registry; use Resource\GUI\Component; use Resource\GUI\Component\Link; use...
  4. KittHaven

Hey, here's a tutorial on how to add icons to the default menu with adminCP support for both the image and icon width. 0. First we want to setup the database, so open your PHPMyAdmin and go to adopts_links. We want to add 2 new columns to the table. Go to 'Structure' and at the bottom choose to...
  5. KittHaven

Hello! New to Coding

Hi! Welcome to Mysidia! :D We have a Discord if you use it, it's not very active but if you have any questions or need help with stuff people are usually around to help! https://discord.gg/36YsygF3Cr
  6. KittHaven

1.3.6 Help with Dynamically Generated Images

I don't currently have a host, I'm using a program called WAMP just to develop locally on my PC. It doesn't come with Imagick by default so I had to install it myself which was a huge pain lmao. I do have a version with mysidiahosting where I was testing it on a live server that does work but I...
  7. KittHaven

That sounds like an issue with your host unfortunately, I don't think the code we've been doing should cause something like that. The error is just a generic one so nothing specific to help with troubleshooting
  8. KittHaven

Could you try right clicking the broken image and opening it in a new tab? It might give an error that could lead us in the right direction :LOL:
  9. KittHaven

Oh, also make sure that there is a database column for 'species' and that the pet you're trying to make is a species called 'floof' because that's in the code and it wouldn't work if there is either no species field or species is set to something else.
  10. KittHaven

Sorry for late reply, been super ill lol. Are your database fields for colour called 'fluffy_body_colour2' and 'fluffy_body_colour1'? Or body_colour2 and body_colour1? Because if they are not called fluffy_body then the code is referencing the wrong names. That's the only issue I can...
  11. KittHaven

Yep! You can use $adopt->[field name] to call for any column that you have so that would be how you added more layers if you wanted them.
  12. KittHaven

The db fields need to be body body_colour1 etc And the entry needs to be fluffy_body. That way you can change the type of body by changing fluffy_body to whatever you want. Like this screenshot:
  13. KittHaven

Oh you also need to fill in the other fields. You need to name body or it won't know what layer to use for the line art. It also looks like you are trying to call for a field called colours in the code but that doesn't exist. Also it seems like you're trying to use body_colour2 for the image...
  14. KittHaven

Alts1 Issue

That's a bug in the script, try renaming the function to 'applyAlts1'. I thought a fix had been released, but maybe it wasn't actually put in the script yet lol. Alternatively you can download the fix from here...
  15. KittHaven

So long as the adopt has a hex value in the database it should work with that colour. Make sure it's a full hex with a hash in front of it like, '#000000'. Also make sure the adopt is level 1 and not 0 because we set up level 1 and left level 0 blank. I went on your site and went to...
  16. KittHaven

Try these? There were a few errors but I think I got them all so hopefully this works! Also, most of the issues were in adoptimagecontroller with the pet layers so here's a little guide for how to use them. The first layer is 0, not 1. On my site I have a background for pets, the default...
  17. KittHaven

Could you upload the files for me please? You can attach them to a post here. I'll have a look in them, might be easier than trying to find the error without having access haha
  18. KittHaven

You can also try replacing your model/domainmodel/ownedadoptable.php: <?php namespace Model\DomainModel; use Resource\Core\Model; use Resource\Core\Registry; use Resource\Exception\InvalidActionException; use Resource\GUI\Component\Image; use Resource\Utility\Date; class OwnedAdoptable...
  19. KittHaven

Is there an error that shows up? Or is it just a blank page? You can try copying this to myadoptsview, it's default: <?php namespace View\Main; use Resource\Collection\LinkedList; use Resource\Core\Registry; use Resource\Core\View; use Resource\GUI\Component\Image; use...
  20. KittHaven

Mys 1.3.6 Higher/Lower Game with Prize: Playable Once a Day

Try these. I had to rework it a little but this should work. hiloview: <?php namespace View\Main; use Controller\Main; use Model\DomainModel\Member; use Model\DomainModel\OwnedItem; use Model\DomainModel\Item; use Resource\Core\Registry; use Resource\Core\View; use...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts