Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Cremuex Levier

This place still around?!?!

Hey KC! Sorry for the late response! You seem familiar, were you on DNAdopts by any chance? Mysidia has gone through a few updates so your old site may not work with the newest version.
  2. Cremuex Levier

Returning member

Hey there! I was here back in 2018 and I recently got some free time so I've been thinking about getting back into pet sites. I was looking back on my site and my posts and unfortunately the image hosting server no longer has the images I uploaded so a lot of my forum posts are missing stuff...
  3. Cremuex Levier

Cre's free resources - UPDATE 25/01/2023

Pets Fox (24)- 500x500 size Meiko (8) - 90x97 size Glass (5) - 500x500 size
  4. Cremuex Levier

NPCs Here are some NPCs that you can use. Some of them are flat colours, some of them are softly cell-shaded. All of them are free to use!
  5. Cremuex Levier

Missing Shops?

Hey guys, I've recently tried to get back into this and Hall has thankfully set up the installation and the forums for me (thank goodness because before I couldn't get both working it was a one or the other type situation). I'm starting completely from scratch because my old site was on an old...
  6. Cremuex Levier

Comment by 'Cremuex Levier' in 'Mysidia Adoptables Tutorials'

Oh! I saw this actually! The site looks great :3c I'm looking forward to reading more stuff from you, that first article was really great and it kinda made me want to get back into the swing of things. Keep up the good work, it's much appreciated <3
  7. Cremuex Levier

UPDATE: The bad news- The ZIP link no longer works and I do not have access to the files anymore. The good news- I can make NEW art assets, so if you have any REQUESTS please let me know (including if you need them in a specific canvas size). I won't be using these images so anyone is free to...
  8. Cremuex Levier

Suggestions and a problem

Sorry about posting in the wrong forum, I just thought questions and suggestions forum would be good for uhh... well suggestions and a question on a problem, I didn't realise that there were other subforums for them. Thanks for your reply. I can assure you that all of the art is done by...
  9. Cremuex Levier

Suggestions and a problem

Suggestion 1: Quests- bring me #item or #pet for a reward type thing. This is on a LOT of sites like DNAdopts.com , http://www.thesporkedken.com/adopt/wishingquest.php , http://subeta.net/ Suggestion 2: Multiple Alts, instead of just the one you can have several colour alts. Suggestion 3: Dyes...
  10. Cremuex Levier

Cre's Sai Tutorials

These tutorials are intended for Paint Tool Sai. I'm not sure how relevant they are for any other drawing program. Just thought I'd point that out to begin with. Most of these are for drawing pets and NPCs for your site but you can also use them for things like items and world maps and such...
  11. Cremuex Levier

Not able to delete a pet species

So, I want to delete a pet species. Like completely delete it. If I go to adoptable and select the one I want to delete it takes me to the editing page, that's fine. I select the "I want to delete or freeze this adoptable " option, tick! I choose hard deletion (purge) and submit the changes. It...
  12. Cremuex Levier

Installing forum

So now I'm trying to add the forum to the site. I've got the download and downloaded it in the public_html directory. I noticed that my .htaccess was in the .txt format. Will changing the name to .htaccess be enough to change it? How do I change it? Is that all I need to do to have it...
  13. Cremuex Levier

New and having problems.

Hi, I'm Cremuex and I'm trying to get a pet adoptables site up and running. I'm trying to use this code but I've also got a My virtual petsite with the help of Earth's amazing coding skills. I followed This youtube and This announcement but I'm still having troubles. This is meant to be my...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts