Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Y

Login Issue

I tried to update my site today and everything seemed to work fine however when I go to login, it won't let me. So I thought I updated wrong. So I did a fresh instal but I still get the same problem. I go to click the login button and I get a 404 error page doesn't exist. Can someone help me please.
  2. Y

News Feed

I think it would be helpful to have a blog type news feed system added. What I mean by that is a system that lets you post updates on the main page of the site through the acp that paginates and allows for site members to comment.
  3. Y

Implementing A News Feed

I want to make it so that I can update the front page of the site with news, that people can comment on. What I will be using is a simple blogging system. However before I begin coding I would like to know if my blogging script will be secured by the site if I only allow posts to be made via the...
  4. Y

Forum Integration

I followed what was said on the download page about how to integrate my forum. Right now the only part that is working is the part where if users register on the site then they get a forum account to match. Also when I logout or into the account I get this error message. How do I fix this...
  5. Y

Sidebar Links

Does anyone know where I can locate the file that contains the information in the sidebar? I want to edit out the "Your Links" part.
  6. Y

Who's Online Page

Solved So for my site I don't want to be able to see someone's gender or how much cash they have. How do I remove this?
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads