Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. pachoofoosh

Shop error?

whoops fixed Ahh, I fixed the error. QvQ For some reason it's not liking shop names with more than one word. Shortening the shop names to one word worked.
  2. pachoofoosh

Recent Artwork

Oh gosh, I haven't posted here in forever haha. :ohnoes: I've been working double-time on improving several aspects of my style lately, especially anatomy and style consistency. I hope to open up some art requests here soon, when I get enough time away from school hehe. ; v ; 30 days left of...
  3. pachoofoosh

Free Quetzalcoatl Base

Free for anyone's use. :smile: You don't have to credit me if you use it, although it would be appreciated. The lines are 300dpi, so they can be re-sized easily. ^^ The lines (w/o shading): The lines (with shading):
  4. pachoofoosh

Fuzzified

Fuzzified - re-done layout ABOUT THE SITE After much thought and work, I've finally settled on an idea for the site. ovo It's gonna be a more laid-back site with a heavy focus on community. Users can raise their pets, explore the world and participate in the community. Before the site...
  5. pachoofoosh

How to automatically send a new user a welcome message

(1.3.3) Automatically send new users welcome messages This code will automatically send new users a welcome message when they register. :happycbig: Step 1.) Open up register.php. Find the line that looks like the following...
  6. pachoofoosh

Mys 1.3.3 Anti Brute-Force Attack Mod

A simple way to help stop brute-force attacks, taking advantage of PHP's sleep() function. This mod automatically records login attempts to the database. If an IP has 5 or more login attempts, the script will start delaying for them, slowing the attack to a crawl. On successful login, all of...
  7. pachoofoosh

Troubles with queries

I've been trying to code an anti brute-force function, however without success. I can't seem to get the queries to execute correctly, and the page is returning the error "Database error 1054 - Unknown column '0' in 'field list'". Does anyone have an idea of how to make the queries execute...
  8. pachoofoosh

Free Art [ Image-heavy ]

Some free art for your websites. ^w^ There's no need to credit me if you use them. Chinchillas: (To color them with the shading, create a new layer under the lines and color there. c:) Pre-colored Chinchillas: Frost: Color Swirl (older): Dalmatian (older): Older Stuff: Mainly stuff from...
  9. pachoofoosh

Sleepytime

An art preview of a site I'm working on. :> The site is based on a separate world where you can adopt a variety of different species. This one is the mascot for the site, a sort of Lemur subspecies. :D I'll add more previews as the development of the site progresses.
  10. pachoofoosh

Donations Bug

(Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place! ^^;) I've noticed a small bug when editing my site. On the donate.php page, if you enter your own username and a cash amount (for instance, 1,000 of the site currency), it will give you that cash amount without first subtracting it from your total...
  11. pachoofoosh

Taking CSS Requests

CSS Requests [free! c;] With summer break coming up I've been wanting to practice CSS and art, and thought this would be a great way to do so! :D All CSS' are completely free; simply fill out the form below and I'll design you a theme. My only rules are that you keep the footer credits in...
  12. pachoofoosh

Display AdoptSpotlight anywhere? c:

Hello! c: I was wondering if there was a way to display a user's favorite pet anywhere on-site, and as a module in the sidebar? I was wondering because I'm planning on using the user's favorite pet as their 'active pet', which they'll be able to explore with, although I'm not quite sure how to...
  13. pachoofoosh

Admin CP Trouble

Hello, After I log into the Admin Control Panel for my site, when I view the different pages, every page has the same "Welcome to your Admin CP..." text instead of the page's actual text. I'm not quite sure what is causing this; I looked through some of my site's files and couldn't really find...
  14. pachoofoosh

Java Ransom Virus

Hey guys, I just wanted to warn everyone; Oracle's Java was recently hacked, and a virus apparently called the Ransom Virus has been spreading. :c It can lock down your computer and install keyloggers and malware without notice. It is suggested you disable Java on all your browsers and run a...
  15. pachoofoosh

Free linearts for your sites. :>

I made a couple of linearts for anyone to use. :pleased: You don't need to credit me if you use them, but please don't remove my signature. :usedusedused: Link to save to your computer: http://i46.tinypic.com/swsaqf.png Link to save to your computer: http://i47.tinypic.com/2jbqm1w.png
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts