Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Kyttias

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Blog entries About

• I wanted to tank you for your post about the forum intigration and the newest mybb not working, I could not figure it out for days, so thank you for your post! I would have been stuck if not for you.
    I just wanted to leave you a message to tell you thank you SO MUCH for all the help and to tell you that you are absolutely amazing!!! <3
    Hello, Kyttias! Would you mind if I borrowed your hilo game code to integrate my scramble game with Mysidia? I think I'll be able to get the game to work and can release it to the community - and I'll credit you of course. Thanks!
    Hello Kyttias!! I just wanted to ask you something: are you self-taught or have you taken courses for web developing? There will be a programming/coding elective next school year, and I'd like to know what you think about taking courses for these kinds of things (if you've taken them of course!!). Thank you :)
    I'd like to thank you for the constant help you appear to be providing around the community, it has really been useful to many of us it seems! Thanks ever so much - I hope to see you around :)

-Callum
    I just wanted to thank you for all of the awesome mods and such that you've been sharing with the Mysidia community! It's really very kind of you to go out of your way to help us all by sharing your discoveries.

So thank you for all you've done and are doing! *virtual hug*
    Hi there Kyttias, I will give you premium membership based on your contribution to the community since you joined. Good luck, and it's nice to have you around here. ^^
    Well, I do plan to release v.1.3.4 post or thread for this if we can ever figure it out, so either way really doesn't matter. :3
    Ok, I see... ehh, you're doing yours a bit different than mine, but I think I might know how to get ride of the error... I don't know if this will work, but can you try displaying the message as a variable and then something like: $document->add(new Comment($message)); But then, wouldn't you have to add the document variable somewhere above. :L I think what you're doing is getting the already-clicked levelup exeption(something like that right) to return the stats. Maybe it's possible to change that title in a different file?
    Hello Kyttias. I believe you wanted to display a pet profile on their page? Actually, I really can't help you until I figure out how you got the personality to display... Would you mind telling me that along with what exactly does your pet page look like? I can try to help you from there. :3 Screenshot maybe? Quick sketch?
    Yeah I know, three weeks is not a short time already and I am sure you are getting used to the weird code I write at this moment? I dont mind chatting, I will add you on AIM and lemme know if you have specific questions. I know this script is not quite friendly to user modifications, I hope by Mys v1.4.0 the plugin system will come for the rescue.
    Alright, I will think about it. I was just bored, working on the domain layer/business logic of the Mys v1.4.0 code. Its more complex than I envisioned, but Im doing just about fine now. You love JQuery dont you?
    I see, I thought it was because you were from Europe. XD Then I am not the only one whose biological clock is completely messed-up, guess it makes me feel relieved.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk