Recent content by WillowArmadillo

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. W

PixelPonyClub - Paying for Coder help

Found a helper, thank you! Hi! I am looking to pay someone to help me get the script up and running with some add-ons. I have had some experience with HTML and using the Mysidia Adoptable script, but at the moment I’m stuck in a rut and am looking for someone to help create something I can use...
  2. W

[pixwits] Probably a very long WIP thread C:

Hello (again!) I ventured into the Mysidia script a couple of years back, but frustration and life took over for a little while, but now I'm back and still have my little adoptable dream >3< I tried setting up with byethost and x10 host but ended up stumbling at the first hurdle, so HoF has...
  3. W

Hey! ^^

Hi guys, I'm a sort of newbie here. I joined a little while ago but have only just started to explore the site and use Mysidia :) I've been on various styles and forms of petsites since around '09. I still love the click and grow variety and am a member of Valley of Unicorns, Chickensmoothie...
  4. W

Getting Started - Need some help ;W;

ETA/Update: Hallelujah after nearly 8 hours I have access to the ACP! *sobbing* yes hello I have ventured once again to Mysidia (I toyed around with it a couple of years ago but never decided to go full project). However all my motivation and excitement has turned into frustration and pain due...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts