Recent content by tittlemouse

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. T

Can offer negative money on trades

I tested this out on this site http://dragonsfarm.host56.com/ It is using the latest version of the Mysidia script You can send someone a offer of a pet for -999999999 from the trades page. The person accepting loses the money. I made 2 accounts 1 named tittlemouse the other named avfctom I...
  2. T

Artists needed for adoptables site

I will be making a adoptables site soon with the Mysidia script and it will have a custom layout but I am wondering if anyone could help me out with some adoptables and being a artist for the site. Sadly I cannot pay a artist but hopefully someone will be able to help. but I can offer site...
  3. T

Code + Layout Commissioning area

I think it would be great if there was a area on the forums when coders and layout designers can sell their work and offer them in auctions and stuff and also people can post wanted ads for layouts and or coding. I just think it would look better in its own section and would help both buyers and...
  4. T

Anyone help with a V1.2 theme?

I was wondering could anyone help me with a V1.2 theme I am going to be making a site I have a good idea Beasts Of The Deep. Basically it will be sea beasts and other beasts :)
  5. T

Looking for writers and programmers :)

Hi I am the owner of a Virtual Pet Site named Pyropets www.pyropets.com The site gets updated regularly and has a friendly staff team and about 12-15 active members atm :) The game has not been around for long and the layout is being updated along with new features soon. But we are in need of...
  6. T

Hi I'm Tom

Hi I am Tom and am 18 and live in England I am the owner of a Virtual Pet Site named Pyropets. Feel free to check it out :) I think I my try the Mysidia script soon see what it is like :) I also like Football huge Aston Villa fan and I like Formula 1.
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts