Recent content by SoubisSacrifice

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. SoubisSacrifice

Safirina Needs Color Artists and Coders!

I am creating this post on behalf of Asunablackwood, the brain behind Safirina.com! We are currently seeking artists to color bases which were designed by me, and coders to take care of coding needs we have. As of right now, we cannot pay anyone for their work, but if the site does well, we...
  2. SoubisSacrifice

In Need of a Theme (Can Pay)

I am busy coloring pets, and doing everything else with to get my site ready for launch, so I don't have much time or drive to create my own theme...therefore I figured I'd get it commissioned. I want the theme to match the style of my forum: http://www.safirina.com/forum/ I'd like the layout...
  3. SoubisSacrifice

Seeking Advanced PHP Coder (PAID)

I'm looking for someone who can create me a piece of code that will allow my pets to grow with time, rather than clicks (like chickensmoothie). I am willing to pay via Paypal for this, so please only respond if you definitely know how to do this. Price for the work will be negotiable...
  4. SoubisSacrifice

iPage installation issues

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the 3.1.4 script several times, and I am running into a persistent problem. The install will seem to go through okay. I'll click on 'view my page' at the end, and it will show a landing page. The problem is that anytime I click on something, like trying to log...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts