Recent content by SJC

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. S

Codes dont Work

For some reason, when I try putting the bbcode of an adoptable in my signiture, nothing shows. Here's one of my adoptable: Any solutions?
  2. S

Any other free multiforum scripts?

Just wondering if you know any other free multiforum scripts?
  3. S

Login Problem

When users try to login, it refreshes the page and doesn't log you in. Here is login.php <?php // ********************************************************************** // Rusnak PHP Adoptables Script // Copyright 2009 Brandon Rusnak // For help and support: http://www.rusnakweb.com/forum/ //...
  4. S

Small Problem

I tried to adopt a promo adoptable and it said this: "You do not meet the necessary requirements to adopt this adoptable. Adoption denied!" I checked the settings of the group and it said I could adopt. Any ideas? EDIT: Never mind, something was wrong with the link to adopt Promo Adoptable.
  5. S

Registration Error

When someone tries to register, they get this: Something is very, very wrong. Please contact Rusnak PHP Scripts about this error. Any ideas?
  6. S

Loging out problem

When I logout and click on one of the links, it automatically logs me back in.
  7. S

Image too big...

I have an image that is too big. When placed in your signature, the text is on the image. How do I fix this?
  8. S

Adding Picture

Made a new Profile form field where users can upload images as an Avatar. I got everything working but when someone puts a picture URL in the field, it doesn't stay there like the others form fields. Like if you refresh the page after putting a picture URL in, it goes away, not staying like the...
  9. S

Adding new profile setting

How would I add a new profile setting? I wanted it to be for friend codes (nintendo games). Thanks :).
  10. S

Image Uploads

When I upload an image it works fine, but when I make an adoptable with one of the pictures, it doesn't show the image (it shows it in the drop down list, but not when you go to adopt). I checked my SQL database and the image was in there. I dont know if this would make a difference, but I moved...
  11. S

Theme Problem

Okay, I want to use a theme with a side menu, not a top menu. But when I use it, people adopt to of the same adoptables when only one is suppose to be adopted. Any ideas?[hr] Also when you display 2 or more adoptables on a forum, some dont show.
  12. S

Suggestion

A good mod for the adoptable script could be a battle system. Something like a rpg, to go with the adoptable script. People would battle each others adoptable.
  13. S

A comma in alternative bbcodes

When I go to get the code for alternative, there is a comma in it that shouldn't be there. How do I get rid of it? It's after the .gif part.
  14. S

Not Showing Name

This isn't a serious problem but it wont show the adoptable's name for Promo adoptable s, and adoptable s that hatched (Like the one in my signiture). Also how do you change the font and size of the name?
  15. S

Adopt Problem

When I adopt a adoptable, it adopts 2 of the same thing with the same name. Like if I adopted something called Test, It gives me 2 adoptables called Test, not just 1.
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts