Recent content by Shex

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Shex

Selling Fox-ball Adoptable

Hey, I made a round fox adoptable as a warm up sketch and finished it with lineart and stuff, if anyone happens to be interested in it (as is), just shoot me a pm, then I can send you the adoptable with transparent background. If you want more, e.g. more colors, accessories, other edits (like...
  2. Shex

Preparation!?

So I decided to try again to make a petsite with use of the Mysidia script, because I can't code anything myself. But I don't want to just take the script as it is and maybe just tweak the css, I want to make real changes in design and function, so I really want to know: How can I prepare...
  3. Shex

Installing theme: Invalid Action Specified

Hello there :D I remembered the Mys Script yesterday and checked to see whether there were updates and tried the newest script (much has changed, wow!) So, I installed it to a byethost server, edited the htaccess so that I have a "www." at the beginning of every url as I had problems in the acp...
  4. Shex

My Little Pony FiM Project...?

Hey there =) The internet is full of bronies... and I am wondering whether there are pony adoptable sites out already. Anyway, how about making one, right now? I have not really any experience with the Mysidia Script and can barely code, but I can do artwork, and quite professional I think...
  5. Shex

artist(me) + coder(you) = site(?)

Soo, after a break I came back to the Mysidia Script =) I re-installed it on my testserver and ... tried to tweak some things. Didn't work, as always. As I want some mayor things to be changed, I really really need a php-coder :/ The site will be about mainly canine adoptables, different...
  6. Shex

Invite Code/Alpha Code

I've installed Mys now and I'd like to add a feature to the registration page: The users have to enter a special code to be able to join. The plan is easy, I add a code in the mysql db and when a user registers and puts in this code, he gets the userID which I "reserved" for him. As I am...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts