Recent content by schepers12

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. schepers12

finally back in the house

well, alot has happened in the past years since i slowly went offline more and more on this site. first of all: i was moving home, got a bigger room, and was busy finding my own way in the game called "real life" :bucktard: . after that happened, i forgot multiple of my accounts on the...
  2. schepers12

brainstorming..

what if there were transistors which could give a false, neutral and true out? would the computer world change? would it finally be possible for computers to actually have a 'hunam-like' AI? i think this is possible, it just needs time and research. i came on the idea when i was talking...
  3. schepers12

having an idea, but no knowledge on how to work it out

i'm having a idea of a browser (and text) based complex mmorts, but i totally don't have any experience on how to program it the right way. i tried several methods, but i continously found myself back in enormous amounts of spaghetti code that halfly worked. now i don't know what to do, just...
  4. schepers12

rarely active these days

i'm rarely active these days, because i need to prepare things and pack stuff for my mother. (she's going to move in january) and i wanted to wish you all a happy (early) new year~! :D
  5. schepers12

schepers12's Blog

schepers12's personal blog.
  6. schepers12

limited inventory idea

i think this is needed for MYS, because some people will get millions of different items in their 'backpack/inventory' which is impossible in real life. the idea goes as following: you create a new item in the admincp, there's an option for the amount of 'inventory-slots' it takes. (0 is...
  7. schepers12

variable currency idea

variable currency based on what the users have bought the past week and how much they own of a certain item/pet. tell me what you think about this :)
  8. schepers12

first 'real' mys template by me

well, this is my first template i made for mysidia in artisteer~ ^^ i hope you like it. (previev is below here, place the template in the templates folder, and it needs to be called: adopt1)
  9. schepers12

localhost errors, suggestion

when i install the 1.3.2 script on a webserver it works fine, but when i run it on my localhost, it continously goes to: www.localhost (at least in the admin panel) this i quite annoying, and i think we need to have a option in the installation to set it to localhost, so it doesn't add www. in...
  10. schepers12

Mys 1.3.1 one central location location for seperate addons

i thought: hey, i've installed multiple mods and addons, but what if i get lost in which ones i have installed? the solution for me is simple (and hopefully for you too), i've made a folder called "mods" in the main directory, and added a seperate folder for every mod in it with the needed...
  11. schepers12

Mys 1.3.1 adding houses for your pets

[now also for 1.3.2!] adding houses for your pets hello all, as promised, my houses modification, still far from perfect, but it works pretty good already~ i hope you'll get the idea of how to apply/extend this mod. i'm also glad to hear any update you've made of this~ instructions provided...
  12. schepers12

Mys 1.3.1 place the money amount user has where you want to

hello all, i saw some people on this board wanted to have a separate money bar for the script (saw it in a very old post), well, here it is~ :3c instructions provided in the board aswell the zip file~ please don't shoot me if i did something wrong, i'm a human and i do make mistakes, so...
  13. schepers12

Will this upcoming modification be usefull?

hello all, i'm currently making a modification for this project, in which you need to build houses in order to have more pets (seeing it as their shelter or something like that) for example: you register, before you can adopt your first pet, you must build a house. each house can contain up to a...
  14. schepers12

will this code work? (sort of blacksmith idea)

hello all, i have a question, will this code work how it supposed to work? (for example: take 10 gold powder away and add in most cases 2 gold coins, otherwise it's a failure..) i'm just asking to be sure, as i don't really know how the MYS engine exactly works... ^^;; the full php & html...
  15. schepers12

bunnydoptable site xD

www@dune2k@nl is the url it forces a prompt first to prevent bots and it's still in development~ ;) username for the prompt: root password for the prompt: welcome@1 note: every @ is a dot ( so: . ) (yes, the domain is for another browsergame, though it was the only one i had & didn't use)...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts