Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Milly Money
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well it was because the staff are busy working on the main scripting projects for the next release. XD You can always give a try for any new possible mods, but thats up to you. If you want to help out with a scripting project for Mys v1.3.0, you are more than welcome to participate too. ^^

I've been fine, glad to know your life aint as stressful as before. XD
    Thanks Anna, we do have some more works to do after Mys v1.2.0 is released. For now lets see when Kaeliah's trade system is finalized.
    I see, both sites work for you Anna. ^^ Once Mysidia adoptables v1.2.0 is released, we will have to edit our old modifications a bit so that they are compatible with the new version of Mys script. Would you mind doing this with me? ^^
    Well yeah, I am sure it is a hard decision to sell such precious stuff of yours. I will support you if you've determined to go this path though.
    Thank you Anna, just completed the new PM system. The next thing to do is to add my other mod(create/edit/delete users individual pets) to the dev kit, and then your whos online list. ^^
    Anna, I will try out your whos online mod on Mys v1.2.0 alpha, hope it works. ^^

Also would you possibly reply to the Mys v1.2.0 feature list thread? I have an update to announce, but I dont wanna double post. XD
    Thanks Anna, much appreciated. ^^ Release it as a public modification when you finish it, I will see if it can be added to future releases. ^^
    Hi there Anna, can you try to make a whos online script for public use? I'd like to see if its a hard thing to do or not. ^^
    Yeah, lets have faith in it. ^^

I remember cronjobs will do this for you, even though I know nothing when it comes to cronjobs. XD
    You are very welcome Anna. Try not to worry that much about activity at this moment, will you? ^^ I am sure everything will get better once we improve this script and build a network among adoptable sites owners. ^^
    Well cheer up Anna, remember the old RA support forum was like almost dead? You will be fine once we make a successful adoptables script together, lets have faith. *hugs*
    Dont worry about it Anna. I believe that adoptables sites directory will work out just as I expected once our community grows. People will begin checking out each other's sites. ^^
    Thats too bad Anna, dont worry it will get better and better. We are still working on this script project, and once more features become available your site shall take off too. Lets be patient and build a better place together, shall we? ^^
    Cool, I knew you were testing some features. ^^ Hope it works out Anna, we can have a complete profile system overhaul for this script.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads