Recent content by MadiFox

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. MadiFox

Looking for Co-Admin

I've recently fallen very ill and I only seem to be going downhill, and am looking for help running my website. I'll still be able to do most of the work, I just need help with fixing my forums (It got spammed with bots, might need a new forum altogether), creating an explore page (I already...
  2. MadiFox

Set Promocodes to work once per user

Is there an easy way to set Promocodes to only work once per user?
  3. MadiFox

Setting up Index Page

I'm kinda not sure how to set up my index page.. Help? :(
  4. MadiFox

Adopt Shop not showing Up

So I set up an adopt shop, but when I go to the marketplace, I'm not seeing it. It just says "invalid ID specified" and that there are no shops, but if I go to the admin control panel and edit shops, I can see it. Might be a problem with the Shop Category? I wasn't sure what to put there
  5. MadiFox

Hey, I just set up my adoptables site, my main issue so far is I have no idea how to set up or edit the index/homepage or link the news part of my forums there. Help? :veeee:
  6. MadiFox

Avathia

http://avathia.mysidiahost.com/index I just started, so there is going to be some bugs, and most likely a lot of changes, so please be considerate :) Avathia is a pixel pet collecting game, there will be a lot of neat species and hopefully soon an explore system! Thank you HoF!!
  7. MadiFox

Looking to Hire Future Coder

Looking to hire a coder to help create my site Avathia. I'm more than willing to pay a reasonable price. Please either inbox or comment your prices if you are interested. I will be needing a LOT of help with this, basically I am looking for someone to set up a pretty basic pet collector website...
  8. MadiFox

Avathia

So I've always really been into virtual pet games, and over the past few months, I started to develop one of my own. I still really don't know how far it will go or if I will even get to make it come true ;-; but I would really appreciate some feedback on it^^ I also super want to credit Lavie...
  9. MadiFox

Intermediate Pixel Artist

Wondering if anyone needs an intermidiate artist for their adoptables website :) I would be willing to work for free. Wanted to start my own site, but coding is just not for me ;-;
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts