Recent content by KittHaven

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. KittHaven

Berrie's Tinkering

Looks good! :D I found a simple formula online that will allow you to get a random hex between 2 colours recently while experimenting with my own breeding system. It should allow you to have greater variation in baby outcomes and if both parents have the same colours, so will the baby...
  2. KittHaven

1.3.6 Help with Dynamically Generated Images

Yes I can try to help you with a new site. I have some questions though so that I can help better, especially as I'll need to set it up on my own site to test it's working. 1. What species do you want? Just one? Or are there multiple? 2. What layers do you want? I recommend keeping the layers...
  3. KittHaven

Hi! Excited to be here :)

Hi, welcome to mysidia! :D
  4. KittHaven

Ah I'm glad you at least figured that out !
  5. KittHaven

I have never used the merged breeding mod unfortunately D: So I'm not sure why you'd be getting this issue or how to begin helping. Sorry!
  6. KittHaven

Mys 1.3.6 Menu & Sidebar Icons (with AdminCP support)

Glad it worked for you!!
  7. KittHaven

Is there a way to add icons to the menu?

I just released a tutorial for how to do this for you! https://forums.mysidiaadoptables.com/index.php?threads/menu-sidebar-icons-with-admincp-support.4356/ Hopefully that helps you get started anyway!
  8. KittHaven

8. Finally, so the icons work on the sidebar, find and open model/viewmodel/sidebar.php and replace it with this: <?php namespace Model\ViewModel; use Model\DomainModel\Widget; use Resource\Core\Registry; use Resource\GUI\Component; use Resource\GUI\Component\Link; use...
  9. KittHaven

Hey, here's a tutorial on how to add icons to the default menu with adminCP support for both the image and icon width. 0. First we want to setup the database, so open your PHPMyAdmin and go to adopts_links. We want to add 2 new columns to the table. Go to 'Structure' and at the bottom choose to...
  10. KittHaven

Hello! New to Coding

Hi! Welcome to Mysidia! :D We have a Discord if you use it, it's not very active but if you have any questions or need help with stuff people are usually around to help! https://discord.gg/36YsygF3Cr
  11. KittHaven

I don't currently have a host, I'm using a program called WAMP just to develop locally on my PC. It doesn't come with Imagick by default so I had to install it myself which was a huge pain lmao. I do have a version with mysidiahosting where I was testing it on a live server that does work but I...
  12. KittHaven

That sounds like an issue with your host unfortunately, I don't think the code we've been doing should cause something like that. The error is just a generic one so nothing specific to help with troubleshooting
  13. KittHaven

Could you try right clicking the broken image and opening it in a new tab? It might give an error that could lead us in the right direction :LOL:
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts