Recent content by Kesstryl

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Kesstryl

Mys 1.3.4 Simple NPC Battle

You can try setting the money field to unsigned in the database. That should stop it from going below zero, but it will throw an error if the math tries to go below zero. Your function uses return without returning anything. It should also use the player's money value. You set the value to...
  2. Kesstryl

Mys 1.3.4 Updated! Merged Breeding Mod for 1.3.4

Sorry, I didn't know you were on an older version. Without downloading and testing the version you are on, I don't think I can help. Also, Mysidia doesn't natively merge images. This is something you would have to write and implement yourself. As far as I know, pets inherit either the...
  3. Kesstryl

Mys 1.3.4 Updated! Merged Breeding Mod for 1.3.4

URL can't be hard coded in. The URL is called up in the model using a method (class function) from the URL supplied in the database. Since ownedadoptableviewmodel has functions for this already built in, use those, and make sure that file is in the namespace of the controller. I did also...
  4. Kesstryl

Question on 1.4.0.

Updates do happen but they usually take years. I'm sure it has to do with his work schedule and motivation as he works full time and this is a hobby project he makes no money off of. It has been suggested to post this on Github so the community can help move this along under his direction and...
  5. Kesstryl

Comment by 'Kesstryl' in 'What is new in Mys v1.3.6: Custom Smarty Templates'

Since I can't edit or delete my previous comments, I fixed this a long time ago and I don't remember what I did. This code does work perfectly: elseif($mysidia->user->isLoggedIn()){ $document = $this->document; $document->setTitle("Home Page")...
  6. Kesstryl

Mys 1.3.6 Give Treasures/Held Items to Pets Script

In looking back through your files I noticed that this function was missing in your myadoptscontroller public function treasure($aid, $confirm = NULL){ $mysidia = Registry::get("mysidia"); $this->initOwnedAdopt($aid); if($confirm){ if(!$aid)...
  7. Kesstryl

Security Modifications for 1.3.x

To Do - figure out how to add CSFR tokens to form data with Mysidia code
  8. Kesstryl

4. Using the .htaccess file in Mysidia's root It is not good practice to rely on htaccess files for security, it is always best to configure these settings at your server level if you have access But not everyone has server configuration access, and also extra layers of security are not going...
  9. Kesstryl

That's so strange, the treasure field in the view should send the treasure object so you can use anything from it, not just the ID. It looks like it's not working at the controller level now. We know the code is putting the item id into the treasure field, but it's not being passed to the view...
  10. Kesstryl

Did you try getting rid of the inline styling with my updated code? Try this first because it uses mysidia's native functions to pull the item and image data instead of forcing inline html and css to do it. Mysidia is made to work better with its own functions than with forcing inline styles...
  11. Kesstryl

Even if you are lucky enough to have access to your server's php.ini file where you can harden many of your server features against attacks, there are many vectors of attack, so having multiple layers of protection is the smart thing to do. Also some people can only afford shared hosting, and...
  12. Kesstryl

Would you allow me to see your inventorycontroller and inventoryview files? Also your service\applicationservice\helper\itemtablehelper I'm wondering if it's simply not inputting the correct id when you give the item from inventory
  13. Kesstryl

Sorry, yeah you sent all the files and I'm not seeing how it should not work. I'm going out on a limb here because I know you have bootstrap mod installed and I don't, so you can try getting rid of the inline styling, this is how I did it: $links = new Division(NULL, "right")...
  14. Kesstryl

I took a break on my hands past couple days, sorry about that. Could you also send me ownedadoptableviewmodel? I'll look at these next couple of days and get back to you on the weekend as I work during the week and it's hard for me to think after a long day, but I will get back to you :)
  15. Kesstryl

I'm sorry, maybe if you want to send me your files for those specific pages I can see if I can spot anything. It is working for me, even got rid of the inline styling (I'll probably move it out of the links side and into the stats side but my site is modded to add in the stats on the manage page).
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts