Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Kaeliah

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Blog entries About

• Yes i did draw my avatar. The guy is my original Character, Criss. This reference sucks I need to make a new one. >_>;
    Yes College is better because your will people of your more interest. When I was in High School and lower grades it sucked. XD;
    OH ok, You will like college. X3 Good luck with your degree! =3
    I graduated collage as a Digital Illustrator with a focus of animation.
    Awwww Love is in the air everywhere!! Have you been going to college for long of new to it? What are you majoring in?
    I miss the good old days. XD
    LOL I will add it to my sig. =3
    I'm doing good. I'm working on getting an apartment with my fiancé. X3; I'm so exited! X3
    I'm goooood!~ I'm using the powers of Mys and GPX+ combined to help me procrastinate! And I'm waiting for MA to go back online. :I
    Oh look at my first posts on this forum. I was a COMPLETE N00b ._. I joined the summer before last summer (or something like that) and was soooooooooo n00bie XD
    Pfft I've already got a reputation for myself here :D I've gone from complete n00b to inactive to Crazily Friendly YAY!!! XD
    Lolz so I've heard you've been talking about me XD Apparently I'm now "Crazily Friendly" on here :p YUS!
    Really? Lol its strange reading my posts from other forums back in 2007, can you imagine that? 2007 and its 2011 now.. Its like a cyber time capsule o.0
    Thanks for the welcome =D
    I didn't know I was that popular seriously o.0

Lol but yeah, I like it, it kills time and its fun. =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads